The XLRI Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management is a program designed for students who want to learn about human resource management, which is an important and complex aspect of running an organisation. It involves managing the people-related activities that allow an organisation to make the most of its human resources. In today's competitive business environment, organisations must be efficient and effective in managing their people. Human Resource Management in XLRI aims to help students develop skills in this area by focusing on training, quality, teamwork, and innovation.
PGCHRM of XLRI Jamshedpur is designed for working professionals-
- Curriculum spanning ‘Foundations of HRM’ to ‘HR Analytics’
- Widely accepted XLRI certification from the top Indian B-school for HR
- Carefully selected learners with an average of 5+ years of work experience
- Leading HR programme in India since 2003
- XLRI Alumni Status
- 5 days in-depth campus immersion with XLRI faculty
After concluding the XLRI post graduate certificate in Human Resource Management programme, the participants should be able to;
- Understanding of the strategic role of HR in organisations.
- To provide students with the opportunity to gain practical experience through real-world projects.
- To acquire the requisite depth and balance of technical and managerial knowledge to tackle real-world challenges at the workplace
- To benefit from quality interactions with experienced executives and peer group learning
- Graduate (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in any discipline from a UGC/AICTE-approved institute.
- Participants should have at least 1 year of work experience after completion of graduation as of 20th July 2021.
Apart from the educational qualifications and work experience, admission to the programme is based on a personal interview. TimesPro (Formerly Times TSW) to facilitate the personal interview from their classroom centres.
Profiles will be assesed by XLRI Jamshedpur on the basis of Academics, work experience, SOP.
Kindly explore the course modules term wise-
- Foundations of Human Resource Management
- Organisation Structure and Design
- Fundamentals of Business Economics
- Individual Behaviour in Organisations
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Foundations of Industrial Relations
- Operations and Project Management for HRM
- Foundations of Organisational Strategy
- Group Behaviour in Organisations
- Digital Transformation
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Competency Based HR
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resource Planning and Acquisition
- Laws of Social Security and Wages
- Training and Development
- Laws of Employee Relations
- Organisational Change and Development
- Performance Appraisal and Management
- Employee Compensation Systems
- Workplace Discipline and Grievance Management
- HR Analytics
Students who successfully complete the programme and fulﬁl all the prescribed requirements will be awarded a Certiﬁcate of Completion.
Date & Fees
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Application Fee||INR 10,000/-* + Applicable Taxes|
|Total Fee||INR 3,02,500/-* + Applicable Taxes|
All fees are payable directly to XLRI.
|No. of Installments -Fees can be paid in 4 installments|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|At the time of registration||INR 10,000|
|Within 10 days of result declaration||INR 50,000|
|Instalment II||INR 57,500|
|Instalment III||INR 70,000|
|Instalment IV||INR 57,500|
|Instalment V||INR 57,500|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||10-Feb-2023|
|Date of 1st Instalment||01-Jan-1970|
|Programme Start Date||25-Mar-2023|
|Programme End Date||24-Mar-2024|
XLRI’s postgraduate certificate programme in human resource management follows a proven pedagogy that is designed to be highly interactive and hands-on, with a focus on developing the knowledge and skills. We offer a perfect blend of classroom lectures, case studies, simulations, experiential learning activities, guest lectures from industry experts, and real-world projects.
It was the first ever Post Graduation certification on Virtual Mode in Human Resource domain, More than 20 batches are launhed and huge Alumni base in comparison to any other program offered to working professionals on VIL platform. XLRI has launhced the new website and social media pages for VIL programs and HRM is the core program offered in it. Almuni shared it has wonderful contribution in fast tracking their career and also the core entwork of HR professionals is blessing. This 12 months program equip candidates with Human Resource Management concepts and prepare them with the practical aspects of all theories. The best part is; this program is considered practical program as FACULTY ensures whatever students are learning in class same is done on practical grounds by submitting group assignments and projects. Many professionals with different profiles from different industries, have upskilled themselves with the help of this program and they have given very impressive feedback about this program. It is one of the most disciplined, concentrated and aggresive programs to train minds for Human Resource Management Aspects. Corporate accepts this certification not only in India but also across borders. Certainly a GOOD to go program for HR profiles and non HR Profiles who want to make career in HR Management.Apply Now