The year 2020 saw the Indian Supply Chain industry’s growth graph climb. The industry helped ensure that the global flow of goods, particularly essential items, remained largely unhindered despite the lack of transport and disruptions in the supply chain. The sector transformed from a support service to an essential and mainline service. Since then, there has been a huge demand for skilled SCM professionals.
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi is ranked #5 in
NIRF (2021) and IITD is ranked #2 as per QS World University
Ranking 2022 in India
- Comprehensive and contemporary curriculum covering
supply chain and logistics decisions
- 6-month, online programme for working professionals
- 75+ hours of live online teaching
- IIT Delhi Certification
- In-depth understanding of fundamental and advanced topics for improved supply chain design and management.
- Thorough grounding in Supply Chain Analytics.
- Multi-criteria decision-making techniques such as AHP, TOPSIS, DEA; Forecasting: Time Series & Regression Models, Optimisation and Simulation.
- Hands-on exercises including Spreadsheet Modelling using Excel, and R/Python programming and data analysis applications.
- Case-based pedagogy to understand and solve real-world problems.
- Graduation in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience preferred
Selection based on application review
This course is divided into 15 modules.
Understanding Supply Chain Management & Analytics.
Supply Chain Strategy, Frameworks, Performance Measures and Drivers
Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive, and Cognitive Analytics for Planning, Designing, and Managing Supply Chain Decisions
Forecasting & Demand Management
Sales and Operations Planning
Information Management: Bullwhip Effect & Coordination
Transportation Network Design
Supplier Selection: Auctions and Negotiations
Supply Contracts Management
Smart Pricing and Revenue Management in a Supply Chain
Global Supply Chain
Sustainable (Green, Equitable) Supply Chain
Industry 4.0 & SCM: AI-ML, 3D Printing, Digital Manufacturing, Blockchain Application in Supply Chain
Candidates who score at least 50% marks overall and have minimum
attendance of 50% will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from IIT Delhi CEP
Candidates who score less than 50% marks overall and have minimum
attendance of 50% will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’ from
IIT Delhi CEP
*Only e-certificates will be issued by CEP IIT Delhi
Date & Fees
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
Note: All fees should be submitted in the IITD CEP Account only, and the details will be shared post-selection.
|No. of Installments -3|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Last date to apply||31-Jul-2022|
|Shortlisted candidates will be informed by||01-Jan-1970|
|Last date to submit the fee||01-Jan-1970|
|Programme start date||10-Jun-2022|
|Programme end date||31-Dec-2022|
The year 2020 saw the Indian Supply Chain industry’s growth graph climb. The industry helped ensure that the global flow of goods, particularly essential items, remained largely unhindered despite the lack of transport and disruptions in the supply chain. The sector transformed from a support service to an essential and mainline service. Since then, there has been a huge demand for skilled SCM professionals. IIT Delhi's Executive Programme in Supply Chain Management & Analytics (EPSCMA) is designed to offer in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience through several carefully chiselled modules in Supply Chain Management.