IIT Delhi’s Certificate Programme in Design Thinking for User Experience helps you to hone your user experience design skills by equipping you with the knowledge of the human-centered design process of user research, analysis, ideation/synthesis, testing & implementation. It will help you upskill and learn the tools of the trade so you can propel in your career.
- A programme from DoD, IIT Delhi.
- IITD is ranked #2 as per QS World
- University Rankings 2022 in India.
- 6 months, online programme for working professionals
- 80 hours of live online teaching
- IIT Delhi Continuing Education Programme (CEP) Certification
- Professionals working or aspiring for a role as a UI/UX designer
- Fresh graduates or post-graduates with a minimum of 50% marks and one-year work experience, seeking a career in this growing industry
- Professionals working in the IT Industry who want to upgrade their skills from Visual Design/UI Design and Engineering to User Experience Design
- Graduation/post-graduation with minimum 50% marks
- Minimum 1 year work experience
Selection based on application review
This course have 6 modules.
o Design Thinking Process
o Interaction Design and User Experience
o Case Studies in Various Domains
o User Contextual Inquiry and Interviews
o Affinity Mapping and Card Sorting
o User Surveys
o Contextual Research & Eco-system Mapping
o Personas, Ecosystem Maps, Journey Maps
o UX Opportunity Maps
o UX Goal Setting, Strategy & Vision
o Low-fidelity Prototyping Methods
o Heuristic & HCI Principles
o UI Design Principles – Typography, Grids, Composition
o Gestalt Principles
o Design Systems
o A/B Testing
o Heuristic Evaluations
o Usability Lab Testing Methods
Candidates who score at least 60% marks overall and have minimum attendance of 60% will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from IIT Delhi CEP.
Candidates who score less than 60% marks overall and have minimum attendance of 60% will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’ from IIT Delhi CEP.
*Only e-certificates will be issued by CEP IIT Delhi.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
All invoicing and payment terms, infrastructure, delivery services, and other terms shall be governed as per the agreement/program description sheet.
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 4 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||26-Jul-2022|
|Shortlisted candidates will be informed by||02-Aug-2022|
|Last date to submit the fee||09-Aug-2022|
|Programme Start Date||24-Sep-2022|
|Programme End Date||31-Mar-2023|
To be published soonApply Now