Brands can seamlessly transform into successful businesses with the right marketing and brand strategy. In this purview, equipping yourself with the basic principles of marketing, and foundational elements of brand building is necessary and very much fruitful. IIM Nagpur’s Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Marketing and Strategic Brand Management (MSB) is for anyone aspiring to be a successful marketer or a brand manager. If you’re looking at ways to build brands that stay relevant in dynamic times like today, this programme enables you to explore various tools and methods to develop and sustain effective marketing strategies and imbibe a strong research orientation.
- Contextually designed 9-month programme for marketing professionals
- Campus immersion module of 3 days
- Chamber Consulting by IIM Nagpur Faculty
- Blended learning mode including cases & simulations
- Transformational perspectives in creating and managing brands
- Interdisciplinary approach towards strategic brand management
- Research orientation integrated with a deep focus on practice
- Gearing up learners for Industry 5.0
- Window into the senior-level strategic and creative positions
- Diploma (10+2+3) or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) or 2-Year Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognised university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks
- Minimum 2 years of work experience after completion of qualifying education*
- Participants who fulfill the above criteria and are not currently working are also eligible to apply
- Final selection will be done by IIM Nagpur
*Internship and training experiences are not considered as fulltime work experience.
The selection will be based on the candidate’s overall profile evaluation, subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
This course have 8 modules.
Topic 1.1 Understanding and Creating Value
Topic 1.2 Marketing Communication and Branding
Topic 2.1: The Meaning of Brand Meaning
Topic 2.2: Brand Aesthetics
Topic 2.3: Making Sense of Brands: Perspectives, Perception, Thought, and Epistemology
Topic 3.1: Unearthing Deep Metaphors
Topic 3.2: Practicum Course on ZMET technique
Topic 3.3: Role of Language and Thought in Understanding Brand Meaning
Topic 4.1: Enmeshing Brands into the Social Fabric
Topic 4.2: Avant-garde Perspectives in Forging Deep Consumer Engagement
Topic 5.1: Branding and the New Medium
Topic 5.2: Artificial Intelligence and Branding
Topic 5.3: Architecting Brands in the Sharing Economy
Topic 6.1: Branding in Highly Uncertain Environments
Topic 6.2: Real Options Thinking and Brand Management
Topic 7.1: Crafting a Comprehensive Brand Strategy
Topic 7.2: Brand Valuation
Participants who successfully meet the evaluation criteria and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
Disclaimer: All certificate images are for illustrative purposes only and may be subject to change at the discretion of IIM Nagpur.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Total Fee (Excluding Registration Fee)||1,75,000|
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 3 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||31-Jul-2022|
|Sessions Commencement (With or without Campus Visit)||06-Nov-2022|
|Programme End Date||31-Aug-2023|
The programme is delivered through a blended learning mode. The in-class component will involve a variety of pedagogical techniques like lectures, case discussions, simulation games, role-plays, group projects, and other experiential exercises. The online component, delivered through a state-of-the-art interactive mode will facilitate learning through synchronous mode using multi-media components involving case discussion, audio, and video engaging components.
To be publishedApply Now