Operations and Supply Chain Management (OSCM) includes everything along the path on which goods travel from suppliers to eventual customers. While operations are more focused internally relative to the supply chain, the necessary skillset for both roles is similar. Both roles oversee people, parts, and supplies, and require leadership, goal setting, communication, organisation, finance, decision-making, and cross-functional skills. Innovative and actionable OSCM strategies help an organisation to enhance value and efficiency, ultimately boosting profits. Boost your Operations and Supply Chain Management career with IIM Kozhikode’s Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management (EPGCOSCM).Efficient OSCM is increasing in importance day-by-day as it is vital for several industries including healthcare, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing & retail, financial institutions, information technology, e-commerce, warehousing, and construction, among others. Hence, there is an increasing demand for OSCM professionals across industries and seniority levels. The Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management (EPGCOSCM) aims to imbue learners with specialised domain knowledge and competencies. Delivered through a combination of in-campus and live interactive sessions, the IIM K’s Programme in Operations offers a range of foundation, advanced, and integrative courses designed to build mastery in Operations and Supply Chain Management.
- Opportunity to learn from one of the top ten Indian B-schools
- Curriculum includes Supply Chain Analytics, Lean Systems and Six Sigma
- One-week of on-campus immersion
- IIM Kozhikode Alumni status
- Rich peer-group learning (average nine years of experience of previous batches’ participants)
- 6000+ working professionals have benefited from similar IIM Kozhikode programmes
- Develop an understanding of the role of Operations and Supply Chain Management in today’s business environment.
- Gain familiarity of the Operations and Supply Chain trends and apply contemporary theories and practices to overcome the challenges thereof.
- Learn and apply digital and analytical tools to optimise the Operations and Supply Chain processes for ethical decision-making and efficient outcomes for the growth of the organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA
- 3 years of managerial/entrepreneurial/professional work experience after graduation as on the deadline of submitting the application online
Participants will be selected based on an elaborate selection process including a thorough profile evaluation.
The programme content comprises the following modules.
- Quantitative Techniques
- Operations Research
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Design Thinking for Innovation and Product Development
- Predictive Analytics
- Project Management
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Analytics
- Operations Strategy
- Service Operations Management
- Business Process Transformation in Digital Age
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Simulation and System Dynamics
- Lean Systems
- Six Sigma
- Students who successfully complete the programme and meet all the prescribed requirements will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’ through IIM Kozhikode valediction.
- Successful candidates will also be accorded IIM Kozhikode Alumni status.
Date & Fees
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
*Goods and Services Tax (GST) applicable will be collected additional from the candidate/participant. Current GST rate is 18%.
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 4 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||20-Jan-2023|
|Programme Start Date||19-Mar-2023|
|Programme End Date||01-Mar-2024|
- The pedagogy followed for the programme will be a judicious blend of lectures, real-life case studies, quizzes, assignments, etc.
- The teaching approach will be highly interactive taking advantage of the technological benefits.
- Quality interactions with experienced executives and peer group learning experience.
To be publishedApply Now