Strategic management is an ongoing process of planning, monitoring, analysing, and assessing all the activities necessary to meet the organisation’s goals and objectives. It is applicable to both small as well as large organisations.
Strategic management gives a broader perspective to the business leaders on how they can achieve the organisation’s objective quickly and efficiently. The practice helps you minimise the organisation’s weaknesses, identify the possible strengths and make use of arising opportunities in order to drive success in the competitive market.
In today’s highly competitive world, there is a great demand for professionals who are proficient in strategic management – one who can develop business strategies and oversee day-to-day operations efficiently. And IIM Kozhikode takes pride in offering one such course – LEAP: Strategic Management Programme for Senior Professionals (SMPS) – to help professionals succeed in their career.
IIM Kozhikode’s LEAP: Strategic Management Programme for Senior Professioanls (SMPS) is tailored to suit the growing demands of professionals managing companies of various sizes. Ingrained in preparing the business leaders to discover their companies’ future in an increasingly complex business world, this programme aims to create remarkable individuals who can articulate a definitive future for their companies.
LEAP: SMPS equips you with the necessary skills and knowledge of strategic management practices. Participants can develop the conceptual, analytical, decision-making skills and knowledge of the industry’s contemporary practices needed to successfully drive business. With a primary focus on addressing a crucial customer need and adding value to the organisation, the programme empowers learners with a global business leadership mindset.
- Contextually designed programme for functional experts looking for business leadership roles
- Campus immersion module of five days
- Focus on real business use cases
- Peer-learning & networking opportunities
This Programme aims to make you a STAR in Strategic Management by:
- Providing Strategic thinking skills
- Embracing new Technology for business excellence
- Giving an All-rounder perspective for integrated, business results-focused approach
- Developing Responsible leadership mindset for sustainable business growth
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4)/Master’s Degree (or its equivalent) from Universities recognised by Association of Indian Universities, UGC or AICTE, with minimum 50% aggregate marks in either Diploma or Bachelor’s or Master’s (or its equivalent) with at least 10 years of work experience post completion of qualifying education.
- The selection will be based on the candidate’s profile evaluation, subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
The programme will comprise the following courses:
• Business Environment – Trends and Analysis
• Business Planning and Risk Management
• Corporate Strategy and Growth Management
• Innovation and New Economy Business Models
• Data Science and Analytics
• Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Organisation
• Interactive Technologies
• Digital Transformation
• Customer Experience and Brand Engagement
• Agile Projects and Operations
• Profit Planning and Corporate Finance
• Managing and Leading Teams
• Organization Development and Change Management
• Corporate Leadership and Accountability
• Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Practices
• Corporate Reputation and Crisis Management
- Participants who successfully meet the evaluation criteria and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
- Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Participation.
Date & Fees
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Total Programme Fee*||5,50,000|
*Taxes will be additional as applicable
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 3 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Instalment I||25,000 + 1,25,000|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application closure date||29-May-2022|
|Class Start Date||12-Jun-2022|
|Programme end date||15-Jun-2022|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive and leverage technology and deploy diverse pedagogical tools and techniques, including lectures, case studies, assignments, quizzes, project work, simulations, in-class exercises, etc.
To Be Published.Apply Now