The IIM Kozhikode Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management is designed to provide specialised training in the field of human resource management for working executives. The program includes foundational and advanced hrm courses to help professionals develop expertise in this area. This Human Resource Management course offered by IIM Kozhikode aims to help professionals build specialised skills in Human Resource Management.
Rigorous course curriculum by renowned IIM Kozhikode faculty with proven pedagogy
The course duration is one year, including one in-campus session
Convenient schedule for working professionals
Certificate from IIM Kozhikode upon course completion and fulfilling the academic requirements
IIM Kozhikode Alumni Status
After concluding this executive programme in Human Resource Management, the participants should be able to:
- Develop the skills and knowledge required to manage human resources in organisations effectively.
- Provide a strong foundation in the key areas of HRM, including talent management, employee relations, performance management, and strategic HRM.
- Design and implement effective HR policies and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree or it's equivalent in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- 3 Years of managerial/entrepreneurial/professional work experience after graduation as on the deadline of applying online.
Apart from the educational qualifications and the work experience, admission to the is based on a personal interview. TimesPro (Formerly Times TSW) to facilitate the personal interview from their classroom centres.
The executive education programme covers eleven pages that introduce candidates to fundamental and advanced human resource management concepts, thereby enhancing their skill set in the domain
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Performance and Talent Management
- Leading Self and Organisation
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Labour Law and Industrial Relations
- Compensation and Reward Management
- Creativity and Innovation
- Organisational Development and Change
- Strategic & International HRM
- HR Analytics
On completing the course, participants will get a Certificate from IIM Kozhikode. Completion of the course also entitles participants to IIM Kozhikode Alumni Status.
Date & Fees
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Application Fee||INR 2,000/-* + Applicable Taxes|
|Course Fee||INR 2,50,000/-* + Applicable Taxes|
|Alumni Fee||INR 10,000/-* + Applicable Taxes|
|No. of Installments -5 Installments|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Instalment I||INR 62,500|
|Installment 2||INR 72,500|
|Installment 3||INR 62,500|
|Installment 4||INR 62,500|
|Installment 5||INR 62,500|
IIM Kozhikode follows a proven teaching methodology for all of its programs. This includes a blend of lectures, case studies, discussions, behavioural and computer-based simulations, projects, assignments, class presentations, quizzes, and more. This approach has been tested and proven effective in helping students learn and succeed in their studies.