IIM Kashipur’s Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Machine Learning & Deep Learning (PGCPMLDL) is designed to introduce and demonstrate machine learning and deep learning concepts in various business applications. This programme will use open-source platform Python to demonstrate and help participants learn the new tech components. This advanced one-year programme is intended to equip the participants with a clear understanding and differentiation between AI and ML concepts frequently used in the industry.
- Contextually designed 12-month programme for working professionals
- Campus immersion module of 4 days
- Taught using open-source platform – Python
- Equip learners with a clear understanding of AI and ML concepts
- Familiarise students with advanced ML and DL programming, tools, and techniques
- Demonstrate how ML and DL can be applied in to resolve business problems
- Upskill or transition successfully into the field of data science
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3 or 10+2+4)/two Years Master’s Degree or Equivalent from a recognised university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- Work experience of at least TWO years is preferable after completion of the qualifying education.
- Prior knowledge of Statistics and Mathematics at the high school level is preferred.
- Participants who fulfil the above criteria but are not working currently are also eligible for the programme.
*Internships and Trainee experiences are not considered as Full-time work experience
Admission will be based on the overall profile of the applicants.
This course have diiferent modules.
|1||Introduction to Machine Learning and Deep Learning
|2||Mathematical Foundations for Machine Learning and Deep Learning
|4-6||Introduction to Python
- Descriptive Statistics
- Data and Distributions
- Visual Exploratory Analytics
|Foundations of Inferential Analytics
|Business Context: Prediction
Machine Learning Context: Linear Regression
|17-18||Business Context: Forecasting
Machine Learning Context: Forecasting
|19-20||Business Context: Prediction
Machine Learning Context: Regression
|21-23||Business Context: Prediction
Machine Learning Context: Classification
|24-25||Business Context : Prediction
Machine Learning Context: Ensemble Methods
|UNSUPERVISED MACHINE LEARNING|
|26-28||Business Context: Segmentation
Machine Learning Context: Clustering
|29-30||Business Context: Market Basket Analysis & Recommendations
Machine Learning Context: Recommender System
|DEEP LEARNING – FOUNDATIONS|
|31-32||Deep Learning Introduction
Introduction to Tensors
|41-42||Web-services for Machine Learning|
|ETHICAL ISSUES AND GOVERNANCE IN AI|
|43||Ethical Issues and Governance in AI|
|GENERATIVE ADVERSARIAL NETWORKS|
|44-45||Introduction to GAN
|46-47||Introduction to RL
|Student Project Presentations|
*The certificate shown above is for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact prototype of the actual certificate. ** IIM Kashipur reserves the right to change the certificate and specifications at any time without notice
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Processing Fee** (Collected at the time of application)||10,000|
|Alumni Fee (Optional)||10,000|
|Total Fee (Excl. Registration Fee)||2,05,000|
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 4 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Installment 1||3,900+ 52,000|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||27-Jun-2022|
|End of programme (Last session including assessment)||31-Oct-2023|
The programme will be taught using Python machine learning and deep learning libraries. Libraries/packages that will be used in the programme are numpy, pandas, matplotlib, scikit-learn, tensorflow, keras, and nltk, among others. Participants would be completing assignments, quizzes, and a capstone project.
To be published soon.Apply Now