With global digital transformation, marketing and consumer data have become an asset for businesses. However, only marketing analytics and analytics-led strategies enable the marketers to use the data to their advantage by assessing strategies, measuring their impact, and optimising them for maximum business performance. IIM Kashipur’s Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Advanced Marketing Strategy and Analytics (PGCPAMSA) will provide you an understanding of marketing strategy concepts and analytical techniques used to identify, collect, manage, and understand marketing data for profitable use.
With the evolution of marketing amidst digitisation, marketers are required to be aware of latest marketing analytics trends and skilled at using insights from marketing analytics to build effective advanced marketing strategies. Marketing strategy and analytics are thus sought-after skills in marketers.
The Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Advanced Marketing Strategy and Analytics (PGCPAMSA) for working professionals provides comprehensive attention and builds a solid foundation for key concepts in marketing strategy and marketing analytics. It focuses on real-world skills to make decisions from consumer data. Through innovative approaches, simulations, and projects, participants can gather insights and make impactful business decisions.
This Advanced Programme for Marketing Professionals aims to expand information on diverse analytical strategies to assist higher choice-making in income and advertising. Through this programme, participants will recognise the underlying ideas of statistical and analytical strategies.
- A decision-oriented programme of marketing strategy and analytics
- Curriculum covers concepts like Qualitative Research in Marketing, Market Sizing and Neural Network Analysis
- Experiential learning exercises, simulations and case studies
- Capstone project and feedback
- A 3-day campus immersion
- IIM Kashipur Alumni status and Certification
- Networking opportunities with professionals from various industries
- Diploma (10+2+3)/bachelor’s degree or equivalent (10+2+3 or 10+2+4)/2 years’ master’s degree or equivalent/from a recognised university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- 3 years of work experience after completion of qualifying education.
- Participants who fulfil the above criteria but are not working currently are also eligible for the programme.
Participants will be selected based on their overall profile
- This programme is divided into multiple modules, each of which focuses on a different aspect or function of management.
- The course contents are organised in a way to provide the participants with an introduction on the application of content to various business aspects.
- There are periodic evaluations built-in throughout the course which will help participants consolidate their learning from various modules of the programme.
- Foundations of Marketing Strategy
- Identifying and Measuring Marketing Opportunities
- Marketing Strategic Planning
- Developing Marketing Strategy: Customers, Segmentation and Target Marketing
- Understanding Buyer Behaviour
- Formulating and Implementing Marketing Strategy
- Product Strategies
- Service Strategies
- Positioning and Brand Strategy
- Competitive Strategies
- Other Marketing Mix Dimensions
- New Realities in Marketing Strategy
- Capstone Project and their Feedback
- Innovation and Strategy
- Experiential Learning Exercises and Simulation (In-campus)
- Basics of Marketing Research
- Qualitative Research in Marketing
- Research Design
- Sampling Methods
- Design of Surveys
- Descriptive Analytics and Simple Linear Regression and Correlation
- Market Segmentation using Cluster Analysis
- Understanding Consumer Preference using Factor Analysis
- Multiple Regression to Forecast Sales
- Conjoint Analysis
- Calculating Lifetime Customer Value
- Multi-dimensional Scaling and Perceptual Modelling
- Discriminant Analysis
- Capstone Project and their Feedback
- Customer Choice Modeling
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Market Sizing and Neural Network Analysis
- Conducting Experiments for Understanding Customer Preference
- Social Media and Web Analytics
- Marketing Research Simulation (In-campus)
- Students who successfully clear the evaluation criteria along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate from IIM Kashipur as appropriate.
- Successful participants will also be accorded IIM Kashipur Alumni status.
Date & Fees
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Total Fee (Exclusive of Registration Fee)||1,53,000|
*GST will be additional as applicable.
The Processing Fee includes ₹5,500 towards the Registration Fee and ₹4,500 towards the Programme Fee. The Processing Fee of ₹10,000 is refundable in case the participant’s profile is rejected
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 4 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||20-Feb-2022|
|Academic Orientation Date||26-Feb-2022|
|Tentative Programme End Date||06-Nov-2022|
The programme will be delivered through a blended pedagogy comprising both online and on-campus modules. The programme will be primarily taught through a combination of:
- Class exercises
- Take-home exercises
- Case studies
Each participant will be required to take a project under the guidance of one of the course faculty. Each participant will be expected to make a presentation of the project during on-campus module.
To be publishedApply Now