IIM Kashipur’s Executive Development Programme in Entrepreneurship has been designed with the specific purpose of identifying, nurturing, and supporting young entrepreneurs in realising their dreams. This prestigious programme imparts essential knowledge on how to start one’s own business venture and the various factors that influence successful set-up and sustainable operations.
- A contextually designed 6-month programme
- Campus immersion module of 2 days
- Peer-learning & networking opportunities
- Experiential pedagogy
- Imparts a very comprehensive grounding in Entrepreneurship
- Provides a hands-on approach to developing business plans
- Enhances your ability to develop and execute new business ideas
- Provides an opportunity to work closely with budding and established entrepreneurs
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3 or 10+2+4)/2 Years Master’s Degree or Equivalent from a recognised university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline
- 2 years of experience is preferable after completion of qualifying education
- Participants who fulfil the above criteria but are not working currently are also eligible for the programme.
*Internships and training experiences will not be considered in full-time work experience
Admission will be based on the overall profile of the applicants.
This course have different modules.
1 Introduction Introduction to the course and enterpreerurship.
Understanding the basic traits of entrepreneurship, and the fitment of oneself with an entrepreneurial career.
In this session, we will discuss the essentials of idea generation, sources of ideas, and identifying the best possible idea for oneself.
What is strategy and how should entrepreneurs go about crafting strategy for their ventures?
Participants will be introduced to the concepts of innovation and its usage in their ventures.
We will discuss how and where to look for potential market, and the basic principles of entrepreneurial marketing.
So you have found a market need, but what value do you bring on the table for the customer? And how are you better suited in meeting the demands of your customer?
Participants will be introduced to the basic concepts of financial planning, valuations, and sources of revenues.
Periodic evaluations are built-in throughout the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment, group project, case study, or other objective/subjective assessment. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage practical learning. Qualifying criteria for assessments: 60%
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Processing Fee** (Collected at the time of application)||10,000|
|Gross Program Fee (Excl. registration Fee)||1,46,000|
*Taxes will be added as applicable
** Processing fee contains INR 5,000/- towards Registration fee & INR 5,000/- towards the programme fees.
***Processing fee of INR 7,500/- is refundable in case the participant’s profile is rejected by IIM Kashipur.
This is with reference to the refund of the Processing Fees, please note that the Processing Fee shall not be refunded in the following circumstances:
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 3 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date at TEEL||02-Jul-2022|
|Programme Start date||01-Oct-2022|
|Course Completion Timeline||31-Mar-2023|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive and leverage technology and deploy diverse pedagogical tools and techniques, including lectures, case studies, assignments, quizzes, project work, etc.
To be published soon.Apply Now