As a manager, you shape the culture of your teams and your workplace in countless ways. You are required to play both an administrative and a leadership role. Thus, you require a diverse set of skills to be successful. A management education like Executive Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Management (EPGCPM) from IIM Indore, will not only help you acquire the required skills, but it will also help you to stay confident, informed, balanced, competitive, and above all, ready to face the future. It will prepare you to take on greater responsibilities in a leadership role and achieve organisational goals.
This executive PG certificate course is exclusively designed for working executives and entrepreneurs looking for major upskilling in the management domain but finding it difficult to pursue a full-time programme. The classes will be conducted on the weekends which will provide flexibility to the participants, allow them to be engaged in their respective professions and at the same time upgrade their knowledge base.
EPGCPM includes courses from various management functions and covers contextual concepts that are highly relevant to the existing business environment. The courses will be taught by the experts of the domain and will be delivered through cutting-edge technology to ensure the Effective learning outcomes.
- Curriculum includes Spreadsheet Modeling for Managers
- Blended pedagogy comprising lectures, case discussions, and project work
- Industry Expert Talk Sessions
- A 5-day campus immersion
- IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni status
- Opportunity to promote your CV on the IIM Indore website
- Sustainable growth
- Easy funding
- Excellent organisation
- Market dominance
- Diversification is made easy
- Spotting talent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) or 2 years’ master’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks of all the years
- Minimum 5 years of work experience post completion of the qualifying education
- Application and credentials
- The selection will be based on the candidate’s profile evaluation
The programme content includes the following courses. Each session shall be of 75 minutes duration
- Operations Analysis of Manufacturing and Service systems
- Applying operations concepts in Manufacturing and Service systems
- Developing competence through operations excellence
- To identify key legal requirements and areas of legal risk in the context of common business activities
- Main focus will be given to business and economic laws.
- To better equip with fundamental legal framework underpinning cross border trade and foreign investment.
- Participants will learn how to prepare the Balance sheet and Profit & Loss Account.
- Participants will learn how to read the annual report of a company.
- Participants will learn how to analyze the Balance sheet and Profit & Loss Account, appear in the annual report, and understand how to judge the company's financial health.
- Among a wide exposure to technology and its impact on businesses, through several case discussions, the course covers technology selection and adoption, management of big budget IT projects, strategic and innovative use of technology in businesses, IT in business operations, and e-Business in the finance industry.
- The course also introduces the concepts, economics, and business angle in cryptocurrencies and the deep and dark web.
- Introduction to Marketing in the Digital Age
- Understanding Value Creation and Value Capture
- Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to e-commerce
- Marketing Strategy
- Fundamental factors governing individual behavior in the workplace
- Motivation in the workplace
- Group dynamics
- To introduce the basic features of Excel modelling and learn how to visualize the data using basic and advanced charting techniques.
- To explore multiple functions and features to create automated spreadsheet models.
- To perform advanced data analysis for decision making in Excel.
- Understanding of Time Value of Money principles
- Evaluation of several investment projects
- Valuation of stocks, bonds and other financial instruments
- Fundamentals of Cost of Capital, Capital Structure
- Understanding the ways of earnings distribution
- Customer value framework and it's importance in marketing decision
- Understanding about the process of STP
- Developing appropriate marketing mix for superior stakeholders’ value
- Main aim of this course is to expose the participants through the critical role of economics at various stages of the managerial decision-making process.
- The course will help participants
- develop critical thinking and analytical skills and
- explain and predict various microeconomic phenomena.
- The concepts covered from a microeconomic perspective will also facilitate their understanding of other functional areas of management.
Human Resource Management
- On successful completion of the course, participants will get a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from IIM Indore.
- The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will be required to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their names. Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni include:
- Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore
- Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only)
- Official email ID of the institute
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Campus Visit Fee||17,500|
|Total Fee (Excluding Registration Fee)||4,00,000|
* All fees quoted above are excluding GST.
* All fees are payable directly to TEEL.
** Processing Fee includes ₹10,000 of Registration Fee and ₹5,000 of Programme Fee. In case a participant’s profile is rejected&
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 6 installments|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||10-Dec-2021|
|Academic Orientation Date||19-Dec-2021|
|1st Session Start Date||26-Dec-2021|
|Tentative Programme End Date||15-Nov-2022|
The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, assignments, etc.
To be publishedApply Now