Technological advancements and transformations have triggered the advent of Industry 4.0, hence increasing efficiency and productivity and greatly contributing to the growth of the Operations & Supply Chain Management sector. IIM Indore’s Executive Programme in Operations & Supply Chain Management (EPOSCM) equips you with the practical and theoretical knowledge of the industry that helps you gain a competitive edge and skillfully manage operations and supply chains.
Today, supply chains exist for every product and service that we consume, directly or indirectly. Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM) form an important area for any business to understand in order to deliver their products and services as effectively and efficiently as possible. OSCM can make or break a business, finding the efficiency to improve margins and the competitive advantage to generate profits. The programme provides a mix of theoretical and practical exposure to OSCM in today’s global and highly competitive markets. The programme will focus on contemporary topics and will develop the necessary knowledge and understanding of the processes and techniques used in managing operations and supply chain activities so that participants can challenge, innovate, and solve problems.
- Globally, one-third of the new jobs will be for operations management with an estimated growth of 12.5% by 2022.
- ₹7,65,396 p.a., is the average salary of an Operations Manager but can range up to ₹20 lakh p.a. depending on the years of experience.
- Covers contemporary topics like Triple Bottom Line Approach, Industry 4.0, etc.
- Contextually designed for working executives
- Faculty team includes the best of the domain experts
- Focus on real business-use cases
- IIM Indore Executive Alumni status and certification
- 3-day campus immersion at IIM Indore
This programme enables participants to:
- Develop an understanding of the important role of Operations & Supply Chain Management in today’s business environment
- Understand the current Operations & Supply Chain theories, practices, concepts, and applications
- Understand the contemporary tools and techniques to improve the performance of Operations & Supply Chains
- Familiarise with emerging trends in the area of Operations & Supply Chain
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate/Postgraduates from Universities recognised by Association of Indian Universities
- At least 50% marks in either Diploma or Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent)
Participants will be selected for the programme based on their overall profile and credentials.
The programme is divided into multiple modules as mentioned below-
• Introduction to Operations & Supply Chain Management
• Key Concepts: Cycle Time, Throughput, & Work-in-process
• Introduction to Statistics
• Mathematical Programming
• Queuing Theory
• Role of OS in Business Strategy Hierarchy
• Strategic Contribution of Operations Management to an Organisation’s Overall Goals
• Process Structure in Services & Manufacturing
• Process Analysis
• Evaluating Process Performance
• Process Improvement & Reengineering
• Total Quality Management: Key Elements
• Six Sigma
• Statistical Process Control
• Process Capability
• Theory of Constraints
• Resource Planning
• Material Requirement Planning
• Types of Inventories
• Economic Order Quantity
• Inventory Control Systems
• Designing Lean System
• Toyota Production System
• Process Considerations in Lean Systems
• Bullwhip Effect
• Forecasting Models
• Understanding Demand Variability
• Monitoring & Controlling Forecasts
• Strategic Sourcing
• Supplier Relationships & Partnerships
• Supply Chain Contracts
• Procurement Analytics
• Factors Affecting Location Decisions
• Network Design
• Warehousing & Logistics Management
• Optimisation for Prescriptive Analytics
• Applied Modelling in Operations & Supply Chains
• Triple Bottom Line Approach to Sustainability
• Socially Responsible Operations & Supply Chain
• Industry 4.0
- Candidates meeting requisite attendance requirements and clearing the comprehensive evaluation will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Successful Completion’ from IIM Indore.
- Candidates not clearing the comprehensive evaluation but meeting requisite attendance criterion will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Participation’.
Date & Fees
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Study Materials / Simulations / Library / Assessment / Closing Ceremony / Certification Fee||22,000|
GST will be additional as applicable.
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 4 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application closure date||04-Apr-2022|
|Academic Orientation Date||16-Apr-2022|
|Date of First Online Class||23-Apr-2022|
|Programme End Date (tentative)||11-Apr-2023|
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will consist of a judicious blend of lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, assignments, etc.
IIM Indore comes under the Top Business Schools of India who are imparting quality education and shaping careers of business management students. IIM Indore is already offering many residential and online management courses to working professionals. Recently they have launched the first batch of Operations and Supply Chain Management Programme keeping in mind the challenges professionals face during current times of Covid19. Operations and Supply Chain Management Course of IIM Indore designed keeping in mind basic to advanced level of course content which will prove beenficial to current SCM, Operations, Purchase, Logistics manager to handle work more efficiently and effectively.
This review of Executive Operations and Supply Chain Management of IIM Indore is written exclusively by the team of #TheTopBSchool. We have been attending the workshops from the professors and programme manager of EPOSCM of IIM Indore. IIM Indore is committed to meet the expectations of professionals for their career growth. We wish all the best to all the aspirants for the selection in the course. Aspirants can connect us to know all the details, course content, application process and assistance in putting application for Operations and Supply Chain Management Course of IIM Indore.Apply Now