Project management is the application of skills, knowledge, tools, experience, methods, and processes to achieve project objectives within the expected time duration and budget while adhering to the delivery criteria.
If you are aspiring to further your career in project management, you will have to upskill to be able to benefit from the impending opportunity. Acquire the core skills in project management with IIM Indore’s Certificate Programme in Project Management. Master the tools required to keep projects on track, sharpen your project management precision, and learn to overcome challenges by being well-versed in project management fundamentals as well as contemporary knowledge.
Most projects, even at successful companies, tend to go over budget and take longer than anticipated, even with formal training. This project management certificate programme will teach proven strategies and practical, hands-on tools to drive successful project outcomes. You’ll learn the key components of selecting, initiating, planning, executing, controlling, evaluating and terminating projects.
- Curriculum covering Agile Project Management
- Working with MS Projects
- Contextually designed for working executives
- Taught by the best of domain experts
- Focus on real business-use cases
- Campus immersion
- Executive Education Alumni status
- An in-depth understanding of fundamental and advanced topics in project management.
- A comprehensive knowledge of project management skillsets.
- An introduction to agile project management.
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate/Post Graduate from Universities recognised by Association of Indian Universities
- At least 50% marks in either Diploma or graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent)
- Minimum two years of post-graduate work experience
The selection will be based on candidate’s profile evaluation.
The programme will include the following modules:
Introduction to Project Management
Project Processes and the Project Life Cycle
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Schedule Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality Management
Project Resource Management
Project Risk Management
Successful candidates will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from IIM Indore.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Study Materials/Simulations /Library/ Assessment/ Closing Ceremony/ Certification Fee||12,000|
|*GST will be additional as applicable.|
* Fees will be collected by TEEL
* GST is 18%
** Processing Fee contains ₹4,250 towards registration fee and ₹5,750 towards programme fees. In case a participant’s profile is rejected by IIM Indore, ₹7,500 is refunded to
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 3 installments|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||17-Jul-2022|
|Date of 1st Instalment Payment||07-Aug-2022|
|Programme Start Date||21-Aug-2022|
|The date for 1st Session (Commencement of Programme Delivery)||28-Aug-2022|
|Programme End Date||31-Mar-2002|
The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of:
- Case discussions
- Project work
- Term papers
- Assignments, etc
To be publishedApply Now