The Program is specially designed for individuals wishing to pursue a career in Sales & Marketing. The program provides basic understanding of contemporary approaches to acquiring, retaining and growing business with various stakeholders in the market in an efficient and effective manner. The Program would help participants in developing broad understanding of emerging Sales & Marketing frameworks and their relationships with other business functions to grow in the market and will also focus on ‘cutting edge’ issues concerning sales and marketing practices including brand, services, distribution channel management and people management issues.
The Programme will help the participant to:
- Understand & identify the challenges in today’s market place.
- Understand the Conceptual frameworks in sales and marketing
- Understand Customer and Market Orientation for business success
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a manager dealing with sales and/or marketing
- Be able to learn how to manage, motivate and lead sales and marketing teams
- Understand the fundamentals of channel design and development
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates / Post-Graduates recognized by UGC/AICTE in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)]
- Minimum 2 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of Graduation as on Application Closure Date.
- Junior & Middle level executives looking to making a career in Sales and Marketing in Pharma, FMCG, Banking & Financial Services, Industrial products etc.
This course is divided into 2 level and 12 submodules .
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Management
- Module 2: People Skills for Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Module 3: Marketing Management
- Module 4: Sales & Distribution Management
- Module 5: Marketing Research and Analytics
- Module 6: Services Marketing
- Module 7: Pricing Decisions
- Module 8: Consumer Behavior
- Module 9: B2B Sales and Marketing
- Module 10: Marketing Communications
- Module 11: Digital Marketing
- Module 12: Marketing Strategy Simulation and Conclusion
To be publish
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Programme Fee:||Rs 3,87,200/- + (GSt)|
|No. of Installments -To Be declared.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Tentative opening date||01-Aug-2022|
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will leverage use of technology and will consist of a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes, and assignments.