The Senior Management Programme (SMP) designed by Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) is a one-year immersive management education programme designed specifically for senior executives to:
(a) equip them with analytical skills
(b) enhance their existing functional competencies; and more importantly
(c) transform them into strategic leaders. Delivered through a cutting-edge online Interactive Learning (IL) platform, the programme comprises of interactive learning modules along with 14 days of in-Campus sessions at IIM Calcutta.
Delivered through a cutting-edge online Interactive Learning (IL) platform, the programme comprises of 13 interactive learning modules along with 14 days of in-Campus sessions at IIM Calcutta.
- Developing a strategic perspective on aspiring for and executing organizational growth
- Understanding strategic dimensions of growth – especially appreciating differences between conflicts, contests and cooperation underlying growth processes
- Learning to design organizations that are resilient to complexities induced by growth processes
- Appreciating various forms of inter-organizational cooperation underlying rapid growth processes
- Appreciating the softer dimensions of growth – managing identities and aspirations
- Learning through a balance of cutting-edge management theories
- Certificate of completion by IIM Calcutta
- Networking opportunities with professionals across various industries
- IIM Calcutta Executive Education Alumni Status
- Personal development through reflection and feedback
- Face to Face sessions with senior faculty by IIM Calcutta
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through Interactive Onsite Learning platform where LIVE and highly interactive Sessions are conducted in the Authorized Study Centres established across India.
Graduation or Diploma holders (10+2+3) from a recognized University.
10 years of minimum work experience is required to apply
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Calcutta on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose.
Executive Certificate in Senior Management will be awarded by IIM Calcutta to students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
On successfull completion IIM Calcutta will award Alumni status to students.
- Business, Government & Society
- Global Political Economy
- Market Economies and Macroeconomic Policies
- Digital Transformation
- Functional Competencies:
- Achieving Operational Excellence
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Managing Human Resources
- Quantitative Tools for Decision Making
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Finance and Financial Markets
- Competition, Strategy and Leadership:
- Developing a Strategic Marketing Plan
- Developing Organisational Leadership
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
On-campus sessions will be thrice during course of 14 days in total.
How it Work
- The programme will be delivered through LIVE and highly Interactive classes held at nearest study centres once a week.
- In addition, there will be three campus visits at IIM Calcutta campus; one 5-day workshop at the start of the programme, a 4-day visit during the middle of the programme and a 5-day visit at the end of the programme
- The efficacy of the capstone project is conditional on collocation of group members
INR 2,500 plus GST as applicable
INR 5,59,000 plus GST as applicable
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 4 installments
Course Fee Installment Schedule
|25th Oct, 2019||10th Feb, 2019||10th May, 2019||10th Aug, 2020|
|INR 1,36,500||INR 1,35,000||INR 1,35,000||INR 1,35,000|
|Plus taxes extra as applicable|
|Application End Date||15th October, 2019|
|List of selected candidates||Rolling- every month|
|Date of 1st Installment||25th Oct 2019|
|Technical Orientation||3rd Nov 2019|
|Campus Visits||1st campus: 5 days of classes 20th -24th Jan, 2020
2nd campus: 4 days: TBD
3rd campus: 5 days: TBD
The face-to-face campus sessions may include topics of contemporary relevance like Business Communication as a Competitive Tool; Conflict and Negotiation Skills; Business Analytics and its Applications; Industry 4.0; Being a CEO; Journey as an Entrepreneur; Building Sustainable Value; Public-Private Partnerships etc.
|Tentative dates of in-Campus modules are as under|
|In-Campus Module 1||5 days of classes 20th -24th Jan, 2020|
|In-Campus Module 2||4 days: TBD|
|In-Campus Module 3||5 days: TBD|
Fantastic and market proven programme in Senior Management and Leadership segment. The program was not launched last year and many candidates have waited to apply this one. Pioneer in market in its segment by IIM Calcutta and delivering the advanced content that meets all expectattions of Senior Managers and Niche profiles
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - November 2019
Sunday 9am to 12pm