LEAD (Learn | Enhance | Aspire | Deliver) is an innovative programme that leverages IIM Calcutta’s distinctive strength in blending theory and practice to offer business leaders an opportunity to contemporize their managerial capabilities and to sharpen their leadership acumen. It is aimed at senior executives who aspire to head dynamic, industry-shaping enterprises.
LEAD is designed for experienced senior executives in industry-leading enterprises as well as for proprietors of growing businesses seeking to renew their business knowledge and managerial capabilities. LEAD leverages IIM Calcutta’s distinctive strength in blending theory and practice to offer business leaders an opportunity to contemporize their managerial capabilities and to sharpen their leadership acumen.
- Learning through cutting-edge management theory practice.
- Personal development through reflection and feedback.
- Meaningful conversations and networking opportunities with successful professionals across a variety of industries.
- Learning through a balance of cutting-edge management theories
- Certificate of completion by IIM Calcutta
- Networking opportunities with professionals across various industries
- IIM Calcutta Executive Education Alumni Status
- Personal development through reflection and feedback
- Face to Face sessions with senior faculty by IIM Calcutta
Mode of Delivery
The sessions will be delivered through face-to-face sessions at IIM Calcutta campus. Total of 4 Campus Visits.
Graduation or Diploma holders (10+2+3) from a recognized University.
15 years of minimum work experience is required to apply. Proprietor/Director of large corporations (with turnover Not less than ` 500 crore).
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Calcutta on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose.
Certificate in LEAD will be awarded by IIM Calcutta to students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
On successfull completion IIM Calcutta will award Alumni status to students.
- Mastering Finance: Innovation and financial structure of corporations
- Leveraging Marketing: Market segmentation and product positioning
- Building Operational Excellence: Managing value chains and product innovation
- Developing Human Resources: Understanding organizational culture
- Design Thinking: Blending design thinking and analytical thinking
- Talent for Negotiation: Identifying effective bargaining styles
- Management of Self: Managing differences in organizational contexts
- Being a Strategist: Modes of strategic thinking, Identifying privileged positioning
- Attaining Customer-Centricity: Principles of customer relationship management
- Renewing through Innovation: Innovation and competitive advantage, Imbibing a startup mindset
- Competing in the Digital Age: The digital revolution and its implications for the organization of work
- Building a Global Organization: Assessing country risk, engaging with cultural
- Practicing Leadership: Understanding leadership styles
- Managing Change: Understanding organizational inertia
- Unleashing Growth: Strategic decisions of acquisition and strategic alliances
- The CEO Looks Back: Talks by and interaction with current and past CEOs
One Campus Visit per quarter
1st visit: 5th to 9th August, 2019
2nd visit: 21st to 26th October, 2019
3rd visit: 6th to 11th January, 2020
4th visit: TBD
How it Work
The first module LEARN aims to help participants achieve functional proficiency in the fundamental disciplines of management such as Finance and Marketing.
The second module seeks to ENHANCE participants’ cognitive capacity by exposing them to experts on higher-order managerial capabilities such as design thinking and strategic analysis.
The third module, ASPIRE, hopes to foster an urge amongst participants to tackle contemporary challenges in management by imbibing, for example, an appreciation for the digital disruption across industries and the ongoing character of innovation in organisations.
In the fourth module, participants gain insights on how to DELIVER distinctive execution inside organisations through a deep immersion in lectures, exercises,
and case discussions around themes such as leadership and change, and through workshops with present or past CEOs reflecting on their experiences.
Details not available
INR 2,500 plus GST as applicable
INR 6,00,000 plus GST as applicable
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 3 installments
|Date||10th June, 2019||15th Novemver, 2019||15th February, 2019|
|Amount INR||*INR 2,00,000/-||*INR 2,00,000/-||*INR 2,00,000/-|
|*GST as applicable|
Its a Residential Programme delivered through 4 campus visits every quarter
|Application Closure Date||21st May, 2019|
|List of Selected Candidates Date||Rolling every month|
|Date of 1st Installment||10th June, 2019|
|Programme Start Date||5th August, 2019|
|Programme End Date||May, 2020|
When it comes to residential Program and that too from IIM Calcutta, you can expect the highest value in return.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - August 2019
Classes in IIM Calcutta every quarter