XLRI is an institution that believes in alleviating its students to newer heights in upcoming concepts and disciplines. People Analytics is one such discipline which is being reckoned as quintessential for the future of talent management. Who would have thought analytics could help with recruitments and retention along with employee management.
Taught by selected faculty from XLRI, Jamshedpur, the program has been designed to help professionals learn the basics of people analytics and learn to take up challenges like how to collect and analyze data to map talent value chain. In this course, you would be expected to choose an analytic theme relevant to your work context and ensure access to required data for analysis. The themes could be any talent related issue, concern related an HR process such as staffing, training, competence mapping etc that are relevant to your work context and cover all basic aspects of major analytic processes.
Data is improving the world in many ways, so why shouldn’t it benefit the world of Human Resource Management. This thinking led us, XLRI Jamshedpur and The Second wind (TSW), to formulate this futuristic course, People Analytics.
With this course, you will be able to succeed as an HR professional who has the skills to find solutions and has a deeper understanding of data and people management. It will also describe how people analytics could be used for elective leadership, managing organisational culture and planning interventions.
- Learn how to develop and modify various HR metrics including proprietary metrics relevant for your organization
- To be able to make predictions about various people management decisions based on existing data or newly developed proprietary metrics
- Become efficient in making suggestions for future people management decisions based on the analytics and ensuring optimum use of investments in human assets
- Develop the confidence and expertise to design and implement customised people analytic projects in your organization
- Interact live with expert Faculty from XLRI.
- Peer based learning and networking.
- Develop your own analytical theme
- Completion certificate from XLRI for successful participants
Highlights of Programme
- Designed for a participant who may not be proficient in Maths/Statistics
- Equal emphasis on analytic process and evidence based decisions in HR context
- Illustrations using SPSS that can handle large data sets, and thereby improving your skill in one more sophisticated statistical tool used in corporations
- Participants are free to use any other package they are comfortable with such as SAS, Stata, R, MPlus etc or even MS Excel for analysis.
- Specialised virtual classroom delivery tool.
- Present insights relevant to your own project
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through D2D Sessions. D2D referes to Direct to Device that enable students to attend sessions from anywhere on their own systems as per LIVE schedule of session.
Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized University (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
Minimum 2 years (for HR Professionals) and 5 years (for Non HR Professionals) of work experience is required to apply.
Profiles will be assesed by XLRI Jamshedpur on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose
Executive Development Program in People Analytics will be awarded by XLRI Jamshedpur to the students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
- Evidence Based Approach
- People Analytics Continuum
- People Analytics Process: Designing a Project
- Analytical Foundations of HR Measurement
- Bringing HR and Finance together
- Types of HR Metrics
- Developing Proprietary Metrics for your organization
- Introduction to Predictive Analytics Tools
- Choosing Predictive Analytics
- Models for Quantitative Data
- Working with Qualitative Data
- Interpreting Predictive Analytics Results
- Responding to HR Challenges through Prescriptive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics as a Process to Influence Stakeholders
- Contextualized Prescriptions
- Optimization through Prescriptive Analytics
How it Work
- Live Lectures
- Case Studies
- Analytical Exercises
- Experiential Evaluation
- Live Project Presentation
- Feedback in Small Groups
A minimum of 75% attendance is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this programme. Participants who successfully complete the same and satisfy the requisite attendance will be awarded a Certificate of Completion from XLRI, Jamshedpur. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a Participation Certificate from XLRI, Jamshedpur. There are periodic evaluations throughout the duration of the programme.
These will be in the form of quizzes, assignments, projects, case studies and other objective/subjective assessments. The main objective of the assignments and projects will be to help participants apply their conceptual learning from the programme to actual organisational decision-making scenarios.
PROGRAMME DIRECTOR - Dr. Gloryson Chalil - Alumnus of IIM Bangalore
INR 70,000/- plus GST as applicable
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 3 installments
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 10,000 +
Rs. 25,000 +
Rs. 35,000 +
|Application End Date||15th May, 2019|
|Last Date of Registration Fee of INR 10,000*||15th May, 2019|
|Inaugural Session & Regular Session||15th June, 2019|
|* GST extra as applicable.|
Batch 1 of Executive Development Program in People Analytics is launched. Candidates can expect whole new tools and though process for Analytics of People. People Analytics is wider term than HR Analytics so candidates can expect upto date learning content.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - June 2019
Saturday - 3 30 PM to 6 30 PM