Talent acquisition is a critical organizational function concerned with recruitment, selection and retention of organisational human resources. An organization’s employee acquisition strategy is expected to ensure right workforce working at right place at the right time. To ensure this the organization needs to be clear about what are the most critical skills and attributes needed in its applicant pool and these skills and attributes must be consistent with the particular job requirements and the organization’s approach to its market. Organizations should screen primarily on important attributes that actually differentiate among those in applicant pool.
- Learning through a balance of cutting-edge management theories
- Learn through real life cases studies and examples
- Hands-on experience project
- Certificate of participation/completion by XLRI Jamshedpur
After attending the programme the participants will be able to understand:
- The process of identifying job performance dimensions that are the basis for knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the job assigned,
- The process of assessing knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the job assigned,
- The process of incorporating knowledge, skills and abilities that are required for job performance in the selection measures and
- Various steps tools and techniques used in employee selection process
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through D2D Sessions. D2D referes to Direct to Device that enable students to attend sessions from anywhere on their own systems as per LIVE schedule of session.
Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized University (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
Minimum 1 year of work experience is required to apply.
Profiles will be assesed by XLRI Jamshedpur on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose
Executive Development Program in Talent Acquisition will be awarded by XLRI Jamshedpur to the students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
- Talent Acquisition and Talent Management
- Job analysis in human resource selection
- Incorporating job analysis results in selection measures
- Competency –Based Recruitment and Selection
- Selection interview
- Ability tests
- Personality tests
- Performance tests
- Strategies for selection decision making
- Retention Management
- HRD through career planning and development
How it Work
The instruction methodology will consist of lectures cum discussions case studies and exercises. This course will be taught with the help of live corporate examples and discussions. The programme would have a component of live project along with topical assessment using case analysis, quizzes and other interactive tools. Further, there would be evaluation component as well.
Details not available
INR 45,000/- plus GST as applicable
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 3 installments
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 10,000 +
Rs. 20,000 +
Rs. 15,000 +
It is a concentrated program on talent acquisition from none other than XLRI. You can expect a very rigourous short term program with great concentration in career development. Very few courses offered in specialized domain of "TALENT ACQUISTION", and its the first from any premier B School with very nominal budget.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - TBA
Once a Week for 3 hours