Consequent to decades of information technology deployment, organizations today have more information at hand than ever before. But in many cases the information is not being utilized to out-think the rivals. Thus organizations are missing out on a potent competitive tool.
Business Analytics is about quantitative analysis and predictive modelling towards data-driven competitive strategies. Exemplars of analytics are using tools to identify their most profitable customers; offer the right price; accelerate product innovation; optimize supply chains; identifying the true drivers of financial performance etc. Organizations as diverse as HSBC, PepsiCo, Amazon, Barclay's, Capital One, Procter & Gamble, Wachovia, and the Boston Red Sox illuminate how to leverage the power of analytics. Competence in analytics has become a critical skill for managers of the new age business organisations.
This executive long distance programme would have modules such as Data Mining, Business Intelligence, Statistical Decision Modeling, Spreadsheet Modelling, Financial Analytics, Marketing Analytics, and Operations Analytics. The overall value gained at the end of the programme is expected to build a solid foundation of business analytics.
- Premier & successful Business Analytics Programme from IIMC – India’s foremost business school
- Alumni Status from IIMC
- Large Alumni base from past batches has been largely benefited from this programme. Several participants have advanced their careers within and outside their organizations.
- Superior performance on the job, Exclusive focus on imparting relevant skills & Development of career.
- Recognized Certification from the foremost B School in the country
- Learning from the best faculty in India and Industry Experts
- Case studies and simulations
- Continue earning while you gain a high quality Certification and improve eligibility for better job profiles with a recognized certification
- This executive long distance program is designed to expose participants to state of the art tools and techniques of analytics The programme coverage would include discussion on topics such as Data Mining, Soft Computing, Design of Experiments, Survey Sampling, Statistical Inference, Investment Management, Financial Modeling, Advanced marketing Research etc.The overall value gained at the end of the programme is expected to be a solid foundation in topics needed for building capabilities to take on the new form of competition.
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through Interactive Onsite Learning platform where LIVE and highly interactive Sessions are conducted in the Authorized Study Centres established across India.
Graduates (10+2+3) / Post Graduates in Science or Engineering with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
2 years of minimum work experience is required to apply
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Calcutta on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose
Executive Certificate in Business Analytics will be awarded by IIM Calcutta to students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
On successfull completion IIM Calcutta will award Alumni status to students.
- Advanced Topics in Analytics: Big Data, Cloud Computing
- Business Analytics and Competitive Advantage
- Business Data Mining
- Data Mining Applications in R
- Data Visualization and Descriptive Analytics
- Finance Fundamentals
- Financial Analytics
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Marketing Analytics
- Mathematics for Business Analytics
- Operational Analytics
- Spreadsheet Modelling
- Statistics for Business Analytics
- Time Series Models in Business
On-campus sessions will be thrice during course for total of 10 days.
How it Work
- Theory & Practical Inputs
- Case study approach.
- Assignments, E-Learning, & Business Simulation
- Revised and updated course content and coverage
- Special inputs from Boston University
- Books, Cases and Study Materials included in the Course
- A dynamic team of programme directors, each from the core business area, to build in more rigour & quality into the programme
- Specially selected core faculty – both domestic & International
- Quality interactions and increased peer group learning
- Specifically designed for working executives with all the flexibility benefits of Interactive Onsite Learning.
- Participants selected, based on elaborate selection process and profiling.
- Special inputs from Boston University
- Well researched & up-to-date Course Content
- Rigorous Programme Structure with assessments for every course
- Prof. Rahul Roy
- Prof. Preetam Basu
- Prof. Sumanta Basu
INR 2,000 plus GST as applicable
INR 3,96,600 plus GST as applicable
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 3 installments
|1st Installment||INR (1,30,000/- + 6,600/- + 18,000/-) + GST|
|2nd Installment||INR (1,00,000/- + 24,000/-) + GST|
|3rd Installment||INR (1,00,000/- + 18,000/-) + GST|
Hughes Global Education India Limited
Last Date of Application: 30-June-2019
Selection List Date: July 2019
Last Date for Payment of 1st installment: As per Offer Letter
Academic Briefing: August-2019
Class Start: August-2019
This is oldest programme in "Business Analytics" offered from any TOP business school on LIVE and Interactive platform. This program has delivered quality and its yearly batch always get wonderful response. Program in worthful as it is updated every year and faculty of IIm Calcutta certainly not letting any stone unturned in the sessions to bring best out of candidates. More than 7 batches are from batch 8, they have increased campus visits. We can expect the best outcome in this program.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - July 2019
Saturdays 9:00 AM - 12:00 noon & Sundays 06:45 PM - 09:45 PM