Careers are made in the mind first and the right program shapes it later. This is the time for choosing the right program to redefine your career. The Media and Entertainment Industry is going through futuristic tectonic shifts where traditional media models are being challenged every day and professionals are required to provide seamless client solutions that encompass traditional as well as new-age media. This is where it becomes important to choose the right program to redefine your career. The Times of India Group in association with SPJIMR, a top-10 ranked Indian B-School, presents a course that will equip media managers to face the digital revolution.
- Designed to help its participants master general management and marketing principles while focusing on digital media, this course has been curated by a stellar Academic Council and iconic Advisory Council comprising CEOs and market leaders
- The program coverage includes inter alia, the business drivers of music, film, print & digital media, and entertainment formats. The participants will attend classes at TPL’s state of the art learning centers in Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore, along with immersions at the SPJIMR campus
- Learn-while-you-earn program that helps working professionals get not only a good grounding of the fundamentals of management but also gain insights that can help build a rewarding career in Media & Entertainment
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA
- 3 years’ managerial/entrepreneurial/professional experience after graduation as on program commencement date
Note: Selection will be based on written test and interview
Unique collaboration of a media giant with a top 10 ranked institute
An 11 month Certification Program with 2 campus immersion, creativity workshops from corporate leaders & industry experts
Learn from SPJIMR faculty + Industry experts on a Live Virtual Interactive Learning Platform at a Times Centre in your city.
Alumni Status by SPJIMR
- To be proficient with the Business Dynamics of various arms of Media & Entertainment Industry, including the Old & Emerging Business Models, the Operating Models & Structures, Market Dynamics & Consumer Insights of each of forms of Media and Entertainment Industry.
- To have an operational knowledge of various management functions – Accounting & Finance, People Understanding (OB) & Management (HRM), Marketing & Sales, Customer Service & Engagement, etc. – that aid in the successful functioning of any Media and Entertainment Firm.
- Working knowledge of operating models and structures,market dynamics and consumer insights.
- All relevant tools and skills that compliment effective execution of any business operation in a Media & Entertainment firm.
Module 1 : Production
- Media Management
- New Media Technologies
- Media Production
Module 2 : Industry
- Digital M&E
- Creativity Workshops
Module 3 : Environment
- Business Economics
- Design Thinking
- Media & Consumer Behaviour
- Media Planning and Buying
- Media Laws
- Ethics & Conscious Capitalisation
Module 4 : Research & Reporting
- Business Statistics
- M & E Analytics & Tools
- Media Research
Module 5 : Marketing & Management
- Management Practices
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Selling & Negotiation Skills
- Advertising & Sales Promotion
- Marketing Campaign & Events
How it Work
• An 11-month intense and immersive program on Managing Media & Entertainment Organisations covering all M&E dimensions and verticals across 26 courses, 2 workshops, and 1 career-oriented project.
• There would be two campus immersions where the learner would stay and learn at the SPJIMR Mumbai campus twice during the course of the Program, for one week at the beginning and one week at the end
• The course will also include path-breaking creative workshops from corporate leaders and industry experts and give learners a detailed exposure to digital media
• The course curriculum will be delivered at TPL centres across pan India
• The program would be delivered by best-in-class faculty and decorated business executives from the Industry
• All participants who successfully complete the course will be given a distinct email id and Exec Ed Alumni status.
• Placement assistance by SPJIMR.
• Entrepreneurial project to be evaluated by potential investors (VC) and incubated upon by an established panel
This Program is delivered through Virtual Interactive Sessions in the Authorized Study Centres established across India. Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
PGPMEM course in itself brings a lot of value and repute by on boarding industry experts from both academic and media industry. The Advisory committee that include BRAND personalities such as Karan Johar, Vikram Sakhuja, Anish Srikrishna. It is 2nd batch and the review is fantastic from the last batch about content and delivery. One can expect a roller coaster ride of Media and Entertainment industry and Management content.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - April 2018
Saturdays & Sundays (Timings TBA)