As the world advances into the twenty - first century, managers face the challenge of increasing competition due to the globalization of business and economy. Salient changes witnessed are the deregulation and liberalization of economies, changing industry structures, mergers, acquisitions & alliance formations to sustain growth, privatization, technological advances, changes in the consumer preferences and life-style, and emergence of new forms of organization & management practices.
Not only business organizations, but the managers themselves need to equip themselves with new skills and resources needed to manage such enterprises. These skills are needed for the managers to assume greater responsibilities through career advancement based on knowledge, skills and competence.
The Executive Programme in Business Management is designed to provide managers and professionals with a broad overview of the key concepts, tools and techniques needed to successfully meet the challenges of today’s global business environment. Individual courses will give participants the knowledge needed to work cross-functionally within the organization and become more skilled in the basics of business management.
- Premier & successful General Management Program from IIMC – India’s foremost business school
- Revised and updated course content and coverage
- Books, Cases and Study Materials included in the Course
- A new team of program directors, each from a core business area, to build in more rigour & quality into the program
- Specially selected core faculty
- Quality interactions and increased peer group learning
- Specifically designed for working executives with all the flexibility benefits of Interactive Onsite Learning.
- Participants selected, based on elaborate selection process and profiling.
- Alumni Status from IIMC
- Huge alumni base from past 22 batches have been largely benefited from this programme. Several participants have advanced their careers within and outside their organizations.
- Superior performance on the job
- Exclusive focus on imparting managerial skills
- Development of career
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through Interactive Onsite Learning platform where LIVE and highly interactive Sessions are conducted in the Authorized Study Centres established across India.
Graduates (10+2+3) / Post Graduates in Science or Engineering with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
5 years of minimum work experience is required to apply
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Calcutta on the basis of Academics, work experience, Statement of Purpose and ENTRANCE Exam (to be conducted in the nearest study centre).
Executive Certificate in Business Management will be awarded by IIM Calcutta to students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
On successfull completion IIM Calcutta will award Alumni status to students.
- Behavioural Science I
- Behavioural Science II
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Decision-making
- Marketing Management I
- Marketing Management II
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Corporate Finance
- Information Technology for Competitive Advantage
- Strategic Management
On-campus sessions will be twice during course.
How it Work
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will leverage use of technology and will consist of, depending on the subject, a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes and assignments
Spread over one year, the program provides the participants with skills for leadership in the knowledge economy through an innovative curriculum. Faculty from IIMC and distinguished visiting faculty from reputed academic institutions and industry handle these courses.The program curriculum focuses on equipping the participants:
- with an inside look at each main functional area, its purpose and role
- with the ability to understand the economic and regulatory trends
- learn various analytical tools and techniques that can give deeper insights in to business
- with the ability to take a big picture approach quintessential for senior managers.
- Prof. Manju Jaiswall
- Prof. Sumanta Basu
- Prof. Ramendra Singh
INR 2,000 plus GST as applicable
INR 4,38,420 plus GST as applicable
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 5 installments
(INR 1,00,000/- + INR 7,420/-) + GST
INR 30,000/- + GST
INR 1,00,000/- + GST
INR 1,00,000/- + GST
INR 71,000/- + 30,000/- + GST
Hughes Global Education India Limited
- Last Date of Application in last round of Admissions: August 10, 2019
- Last Entrance Test Date: August 11, 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: As per offer letter
- Academic Briefing & IIMC Class Start Date with 1st Campus Visit: September 2019 (tentative)
- 2nd Campus Visit: TBA
One of the oldest program being delivered on Virtual Platform from IIM Calcutta. Already 23 batches are launched and Faculty ensures updating content and delivery with every new launch. Good number of professionals with different profiles, have done this program and they have given very positive feedback about this program. This 12 months program equip candidates with Genaral Management concepts and all aspects of Business Management. Definitely a value added and Brand program for Working Professionals.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - September 2019
Saturday & Sunday: 06:45 pm - 09:45 pm till Nov 2019 and Saturday & Sunday: 03:30 pm - 06:30 pm Dec19 Onwards