In order to satisfy the thirst for knowledge of executives, XLRI has evolved a 12 months consolidated program in 'Human Resource Management'. The program aims to provide an opportunity to study and earn a Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM) while working without interrupting their career.
The need for management education in today’s world for effective performance is a foregone conclusion. While experience might have been the backbone of effective performance in the corporate world of yesterday, knowledge and continuous learning is the mainstay amongst the best organizations of today. In order to satisfy this thirst for knowledge and to become a learning organization, XLRI has evolved a 12 months consolidated program in Human Resources Management.
The program is developed to give participants a thorough understanding of the challenges in managing human resources for dynamic, success-driven organizations. It transforms them into sensitive leaders, and strong team players. The program offers an opportunity for working HR professionals to upskill themselves without disengaging from their careers. The program is backed by our technical partners who offer state-of-the-art technology to facilitate the virtual classroom sessions. Thanks to this technology, we’re able to offer quality higher education programs remotely, irrespective of where the student is located. And students stand to benefit from interacting with a diverse, and far-flung peer group.
- To give participants an understanding of problems and issues in the field of Human Resource Management.
- To learn the critical elements of Human Resource Management processes.
- To equip participants with the required depth and balance of technical and managerial knowledge that will enable them to function successfully in their chosen field.
- Recognized Certification from XLRI – one of the foremost B School in the country and reputed to be one of Asia’s finest business schools.
- 5-day campus immersion at XLRI Campus in Jamshedpur.
- Selection is through a personal interview by the XLRI senior faculty members.
- Rigorous Programme Structure with assessments for every course.
- Learning from the best faculty in India and Industry Experts.
- Well researched & up-to-date Course Content.
- Alumni membership of XLRI present globally - which has its own sets of advantages for identity, brand value, and marketability of the participants.
- Peer learning through rich student profile & Networking opportunities.
- Continue earning while you gain a high quality Certification and improve eligibility for better job profiles with a recognized certification. Work while you study. Attend classes at a study centre in your city.
- Grasp the benefits of traditional brick and mortar model and Virtual Interactive Learning Platform
- Learn and accomplish latest and the best practices and problem solving acumen in domestic as well as International context.
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through Interactive Onsite Learning platform where LIVE and highly interactive Sessions are conducted in the Authorized Study Centres established across India.
Graduates and Post Graduates in any discipline recognized by UGC/AICTE
2 Years of minimum work experience is required to apply
Profiles will be assesed by XLRI Jamshedpur on the basis of Academics, work experience and Personal Interview (it will conducted in the nearest study centre).
Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management will be awarded by XLRI Jamshedpur to the students on successful completion of the programme
Alumni Status/ Placement
On successfull completion XLRI Jamshedpur will award Alumni status to students.
- Collective Bargaining
- Competency Based HR
- Cross Cultural Management
- Employee Compensation System
- Financial Management
- Group Behaviour in Organizations
- Human Resource Information System
- Individual Behaviour in Organizations
- Introduction to Industrial Relations
- Introduction to Personnel Management
- Labour Laws
- Managerial Counseling
- Operations Strategy for HRM
- Organizational Change & Development
- Organizational Structure & Design
- Performance Appraisal & Management
- Social Research Methods
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Training & Development
- Project Work [Dissertation: OPTIONAL]
On-campus sessions will be once during course of 5 days.
How it Work
- A very intensive program useful from a corporate management view point
- 12 months Intense learning which also includes a campus study module of learning at the XLRI campus and the rest on Virtual Interactive Learning platform
- Project work
- Lecture Series
- Case methods
- Group work
- Term papers
- Assignments and Dissertation
INR 2500/- plus GST as applicable
INR 3,00,000/- plus GST as applicable
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 5 installments
|First Installment||Second Installment||Third Installment||Fourth Installment||Fifth Installment|
Program is offered thorugh differentTechnological Partners depending upon Batch-
- Hughes Global Education India Limited
- VC Now (UCS)
- Times TSW
|Last date for online registration||20th December 2019|
|List of short-listed candidates||30th December 2019|
|Interview dates|| 11th to 18th January 2020
|List of selected candidates||20th January 2020|
|Date for 1st Session (on IOL)||1st March 2020|
|Campus component (Tentative)||27th April to 1 May 2020|
It was the first ever Post Graduation certification on Virtual Mode in Human Resource domain, More than 20 batches are launhed and huge Alumni base in comparison to any other program offered to working professionals on VIL platform. XLRI has launhced the new website and social media pages for VIL programs and HRM is the core program offered in it. Almuni shared it has wonderful contribution in fast tracking their career and also the core entwork of HR professionals is blessing. This 12 months program equip candidates with Human Resource Management concepts and prepare them with the practical aspects of all theories. The best part is; this program is considered practical program as FACULTY ensures whatever students are learning in class same is done on practical grounds by submitting group assignments and projects. Many professionals with different profiles from different industries, have upskilled themselves with the help of this program and they have given very impressive feedback about this program. It is one of the most disciplined, concentrated and aggresive programs to train minds for Human Resource Management Aspects. Corporate accepts this certification not only in India but also across borders. Certainly a GOOD to go program for HR profiles and non HR Profiles who want to make career in HR Management.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - March 2020
Friday 6.30 PM – 9.30 PM and Sunday 3.30 PM – 6.30 PM