The digital age has necessitated businesses to reimagine themselves to suit the evolving market needs. Digital transformation (or DX or DT) refers to the use of digital technologies to build new or adapt prevailing business processes, consumer experiences, and organizational culture to fulfill the evolving market and business needs. The Executive Programme in Digital Transformation (EPDT) from IIM Indore, equips you with the requisite skills for overseeing and executing the successful digital transformation of your organization.
This Certificate Programme in Digital Transformation provides you with a complete understanding of the key elements that need to be built and transformed to undergo the digital transformation of your organization into a successful digital enterprise. The IIM Indore’s EPDT course is divided into three parts. The first part focuses on the need for digital transformation, an understanding of digital business models, and the need to innovate to compete in the era of platform revolution. The second part of the course covers the building blocks of a digital enterprise. It first focuses on the key technologies involved in creating the data ecosystem for a digital enterprise and it then focuses on the role of machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data visualization in harnessing the data for actionable insights. The importance of privacy and security aspects is also covered. The final part of the course delves into the people aspect during a digital transformation. Challenges of change management, the role of a manager, and the path towards creating a digital culture in your organization are discussed in this part of the course.
The program’s strength is its comprehensive coverage of every aspect of a digital transformation journey. It provides detailed knowledge, vision, and skills to you in three key areas of a successful digital transformation i.e., Strategy, Technology, and People.
- Understand the key concepts of digital transformation
- Learn to leverage Big Data, IoT, and Cloud Computing for business transformation
- Comprehend Design Thinking concepts and frameworks
- Know the role of leadership in digital transformation
- Campus immersion
- IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni status
- Clear understanding of the digital marketing management
- Understanding the key aspects of a leadership role in digital transformation
- Creating room for business innovation
- Knowledge of digital privacy and security issues faced by digital enterprises
- Diploma (10+2+3)/bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) or its equivalent or 2 years’ master’s degree or its equivalent from Institutions or Universities recognised by UGC/AICTE/AIU/DEB.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks of all years in either diploma or bachelors or masters or its equivalent.
- Minimum three years of work experience post completion of qualifying education.
- Graduates with minimum 3 years of post-graduate experience.
- Working professionals with 5-10 years’ experience, with a keen interest in applying technology to their workspace.
- Working professionals with 10+ years’ experience who have evolved into their current roles but wish to be digitally updated and stay relevant with the times.
The programme comprises the following modules. Each session shall be of 75 minutes duration. *
- Explore how disruption happens
- Finding new opportunities for digital transformation
- Key concepts of digital transformation
- Products vs. platforms and multi-sided markets’ business models of digital transformation
- Understanding dynamics, limitations, challenges, and opportunities of business models
- Key components of digital transformation
- Transforming customer experience
- Improving operational efficiency
- Big Data technologies
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cloud Computing
- Leveraging Big Data, IoT and Cloud Computing for business transformation and competitive advantage
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Data visualisation
- Achieving customer centricity though data insights
Privacy and Security Issues in Digital Enterprises
- Design Thinking concepts and frameworks
- Business model testing and implementation
- Business model innovation in various industries
- Change management
- Role of leadership in digital transformation
- Adoption issues and implementation challenges
- Understanding your organisation readiness for digital transformation
- Roadmap to make your digital journey successful and sustaining it
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be awarded a ‘Certificate in Digital Transformation’ by IIM Indore.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Campus Visit Fee||12,500|
|Total Fees (Excluding Registration Fee)||1,87,500|
All Fees will be collected by TEEL
* GST is 18%
** Processing fee includes ₹6,000 towards registration fee and ₹4,000 towards the total programme fees. In case a participant’s profile is rejected by IIM Indore, ₹7,
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 3 installments|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||18-Jan-2022|
|Academic Orientation Date||29-Jan-2022|
|Tentative Programme End Date||16-Dec-2022|
The pedagogy includes a judicious mix of:
- Case discussions
- Project work
- Term papers
- Assignments, etc.
To be publishedApply Now