The benefits of acquiring and building holistic managerial competencies for career growth are indisputable and undeniable. Understanding management principles, learning management techniques and tools, and developing management acumen, are career-defining imperatives for working professionals seeking role elevation and recognition as thinkers, influencers, decision-makers, leaders, etc. The Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) in Management for Working Professionals leading to an MBA degree from IIM Kozhikode, will empower working executives and entrepreneurs seeking to stay invested in the knowledge economy and take their organisations to the next level.
The Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) in Management for Working Professionals is a two-year MBA programme comprising of 750 hours of classroom instruction delivered over an Interactive Learning (IL) platform and includes 3 weeks of in-campus modules. With a curriculum design that reflects the best of management theory and practice, the objective of the programme is to impart management education with a global outlook. The innovative curriculum and proven pedagogy will enable participants to leverage the knowledge and skills gained to enhance their performance in the real world.
The Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) for working professionals is a two years master’s degree programme in management offered on Interactive Learning (IL) platform.
PROGRAMME TITLE On successful completion of the programme, participants would be awarded the title ‘Master of Business Administration’.
The objective of the programme is to impart management education to working executives seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level. The program with 750 instruction hours provides the participants with skills for leadership in the knowledge economy through an innovative curriculum. During the first year, the curriculum focuses on equipping the participants with
an inside look at each main functional area, its purpose, and role.
the ability to understand the economic and regulatory trends.
various analytical tools and techniques that can give deeper insights in to the business.
the ability to take a big picture approach quintessential for senior managers.
EPGP IS NOW MBA FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS
Learning is a lifelong endeavour; continuous learning expands an individual’s perspective and contributes to her/his decision making. Growing up the corporate ladder would bring along with newer challenges and the Executive Programmes offered by IIMK empower them to take on these challenges with increased confidence.
IIMK pioneered the executive education through Interactive Learning (IL) for working executives in the Asia Pacific region way back in 2001. The two year MBA (“Master of Business Administration”) program for working professionals offered on the Interactive Platform was conceived to enable the working executives equip themselves with the necessary skills and knowledge.
The programme’s first year delivers core courses in General Management. During the second year, the programme offers a host of Elective Courses offered by various Academic Areas. In addition to the elective courses, compulsory courses such as Leadership and Corporate Accountability, International Business, Capstone Simulation & Business Plan Project are also offered in the second year. The participants can attend the classes from one of the 53 centres across 37 cities in India.
- The most comprehensive and intensive management programme for working professionals
- Two-year, online, flagship executive education programme of IIM Kozhikode – 15th Batch to commence
- Leads to a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from IIM Kozhikode
- Specifically designed for working executives to access learning from the convenience of their location of stay/work through the Interactive Learning (IL) platform
- Unique option to choose from two class timings, as per convenience
- Provision of taking a temporary break from the programme and rejoining (T&C apply)
- Three in-campus modules of one-week duration. The first in-campus module is conducted at the beginning of the first year; the second module after the beginning of the second year, and the third is conducted at the end of the second year
- Rigorous selection process: EMAT (Executive Management Aptitude Test) & personal interview
- Diverse participant group across functional areas and industries allowing for rich peer-learning and networking opportunities
- IIM Kozhikode Alumni status giving access to a network of 12000+ alumni
- Global recognition from the Association of MBAs (AMBA), and Business Incubator and Entrepreneurship Centre support through IIMK LIVE
- The most rigorous and quality Executive Management Programme for working professionals in the country with 750 contact hours.
- Specially designed for working executives who can attend classes from centres facilitated by Times Professional Learning near their location of work/stay through Interactive Learning (IL).
- Become part of the journey of one of the top 10 Business Management Schools in India and the pioneers of interactive learning in the Asia Pacific region.
- Become part of the IIMK alumni network of 6000+ working professionals who were benefited from similar programmes of IIMK.
- Experienced and diverse Participant Group: Senior executives and business owners from diverse functions across industries allowing rich peer-learning and networking opportunities.
- Three in campus modules of one week each in the beautiful and advanced IIMK Campus in Kozhikode, Kerala.
- Global recognition from AMBA.
- Business Incubator and Entrepreneurship Centre support through IIMK LIVE.
- Provision for taking a break. Participant is allowed to take a temporary break from the programme and to re-join, subject to the rules relating to course break.
Benefits of AMBA
Association of MBAs (AMBA) offers a free two-year membership to participants, which gives them access to build a network with international MBA students from B-schools accredited by AMBA
- Exclusive online Community of students and graduates from over 230 AMBA-accredited schools
- Opportunity to promote yourself and your achievements through the AMBA network
- Network of employers dedicated to MBA recruitment
- Global MBA-level jobs database
- Exclusive Career Development Centre
- Face-to-face and online events and webinars
- Latest industry news and thought leadership articles
- Access to prestigious, exclusively negotiated benefits with hand-picked partners
- Access to AMBITION Magazine-A Global digital leadership publication including interviews and articles on leading and cutting edge content.
- Career Development Centre -Created the interactive knowledge academy offering support to administrators 24/7.
- Networking -Member networking events ('AMBA Socials').
Education - Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE. Minimum of 40% aggregate in graduation for SC/ST & PWD to be retained.
Experience Minimum - 3 years of minimum work experience is required to apply
Through Application assessment and performance in EMAT test & Interview.
Eligibility of the participants to enrol for the programme is ascertained based on the information provided in the application form, verification of original academic/experience records on the day of test/interview, aptitude test score (EMAT) and personal interview. Candidates shortlisted for test/interview are required to submit the original academic and experience records for verification on the date of test/interview.
FIRST YEAR – CORE COURSES (MODULE-1) The first year of the programme is divided into four quarters. The first year contributes to compulsory core courses covered in 380 hours of instruction of which, approximately 30 hours are based on In-Campus module of duration one week conducted in the premises of IIMK and the remaining 350 hours are covered on the interactive learning platform.
SECOND YEAR –ELECTIVE COURSES (MODULE-2) - The second year of the program is divided into three quarters. The second year of the curriculum contributes to elective courses offered by various academic areas. Participants should choose elective courses accounting to 28 credits in total (all three quarters put together) with a minimum of 8 credits in each quarter from a bouquet of courses from all subject areas to cover up 280 hours of instructions. In addition to three-quarters of learning, there are two in-campus modules, one after the beginning of the second year and one at the end of the second year each of one week duration.
During the second year, the programme would be covering the compulsory courses such as Leadership and Corporate Accountability, International Business, Capstone Simulation & Business Plan Project. These courses are delivered during the second and third in-campus module. The successful completion of these modules is essential to be eligible for the award of the programme title. These compulsory courses are evaluated based on the 13 point letter grading system. The grades obtained by the participant in the aforesaid courses will be considered for final CGPA calculation and award of the programme title.
- Quantitative Techniques
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behaviour-I
- Managerial Communications
- Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Techniques
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behaviour-I
- Managerial Communications
- Financial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management-II
- Digital Business Models
- Marketing Research
- Quality Management
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Environmental Governance & Sustainability
- Human Resources Management
- Economic Environment
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS
On successful completion of the two-year programme, participants would be awarded the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree by IIM Kozhikode.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Student Welface fund||2,000|
Additionally, contribution towards Student Welfare Fund (Non-Refundable) of ₹2,000/- is payable along with the 1st instalment of the programme fee during the admission. Alumni Fee (Non-Refundable) of ₹10,000 is to be paid along with the 5th installment.
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 7 installments|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Dates of 1st In-campus Module (2 slots of 250 Stduents each)||17-Dec-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-Aug-2022|
|Date of EMAT||24-Sep-2022|
|Date of Interview||30-Nov-0001|
|Last Date for Offer Acceptance||17-Nov-2022|
- The programme’s teaching methodology and approach is designed to leverage technology and maximise interaction seamlessly and simultaneously across geographies.
- The programme follows a tried, tested and proven pedagogy that is a blend of lectures, case studies, white papers, lecture-discussions, behavioural and computer-based simulations, projects, assignments, class presentations, quizzes, etc.
In the year 2001, IIM- Kozhikode founded a new model of management education for working executives — the ‘Executive Management Education programme’.IIM-Kozhikode was the first in the Asia-Pacific region to bring management education to working professionals through an Interactive Learning mode. EPGP offers a variety of programmes for working professionals to meet their career objectives. The courses are conducted through an Interactive Learning platform, where participants attend the class from designated classroom centres located at the major cities in India, and the In-Campus programmes that are conducted at the IIM- Kozhikode campus. IIM Kozhikode was the first IIM who took the initiative to launch a 2 year PGP program on Virtual Platform. The "e" in ePGP represents its an Executive program delivered on virtual platform. It was a risk to laucnh the PRIME program of IIM Kozhikode on Virtual Platform. But IIM Kozhikode has taken into consideration the same level of rigour, content, efforts for this program.
If you are looking for a PROPER MBA program and that too without leaving job and city but withour compromising in the quality and rigour, ePGP is the best choice. One of the Best Programs ever being delivered on Virtual Platform. This Program is delivered through Interactive Online Sessions in the Authorized Study Centres across India. It is proper 2 year eMBA program and IIM Kozhikode ensured the rigor and delivery is not compromised even if we compare it to regular ePGP. This was the first ever ePGP offered on IOL platform and IIM Kozhikode is leading from front and now couple of other IIM's started offering ePGP on this mode. Already more than 10 batches are launched and IIM Kozhikode is having huge Alumni base. The best part about program is the structure and balance they have maintatined for professionals. Another major thing is, that you do your online research you will find many success stories and feedback/ testimonials of IIM Kozhikode ePGP Alumnis'.Apply Now