SYNOPSIS There has been no time before when the customers were more demanding of the companies catering to their needs. Industry 4.0's revolutionary transformations, many barely thinkable a decade ago, have already enabled businesses to bring breakthroughs in providing products and services that are of extraordinary value while raising the performance bar even higher. To survive in this highly dynamic environment, businesses need to be adaptive. They must keep transforming to keep up with the 'New Normal' and gain a competitive edge. IIM Kozhikode's Professional Certificate Programme in Business Management (PCPBM) is aligned with the objective of creating skilled professionals who can drive business transformation to gain a competitive edge.
- A contemporary programme of business management
- Live classes by highly experienced faculties from IIM Kozhikode
- Real-life case studies and simulation-based pedagogy
- 2 days of campus immersion
- IIM Kozhikode Executive Alumni status
- Get comprehensive business management exposure with a focus on general management, marketing, and digital transformation.
- Experience hands-on learning and competency development in collaboration with seasoned industry practitioners.
- Gain a holistic and integrated perspective of the organisation and its environment.
- Hone analytical, strategic, and business thinking and competence.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4)/Diploma (10+2+3) from any recognised university
- Minimum 2 plus years of full-time work experience post completion of qualifying education
Participants will be selected based on their overall profile and credentials at the sole discretion of IIM Kozhikode.
The programme comprises the following three modules.
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Markets & Banking
- Managerial Economics
- Management Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Individual & Group Behaviour in Organisations
- Business Law
- Managerial Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Research
- Presentation skills
- People skills
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Digital Transformation
- International Management
- Consumer Behaviour & Marketing Research
- Cross Cultural Management
- International Business
- Product & Brand Management
- Corporate Finance
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Organisation Structure, Design & Change
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Participants who successfully meet the evaluation criteria and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
- Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a ‘Participation Certificate’.
- Successful participants will also be accorded IIM Kozhikode Executive Alumni status.
Prof. Deepa Sethi (Programme Director)
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
• *Taxes will be added as applicable.
|No. of Installments -All amount is payable in 5 parts|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||08-May-2022|
|Class Start Date||06-Aug-2022|
|Programme End Date (Tentative)||19-Dec-2022|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive and leverage technology, and deploy diverse pedagogical tools and techniques including lectures, case studies, assignments, quizzes, project work, etc.
One year Certificate Programme in Business Management from IIM Kozhikode is well structured course for working professionals who look forward to hone business maangement skills. The three major modules Pillars, Expertise and Skills ensure the expectations of professionals are met. Highly recommended for senior and middle level managers/executives who would like to sharpen their knowledge and skills to prepare for the new milieu, seasoned with uncertainty and opportunities. The delivery and market value course is good and widely respected.Apply Now