In life, who doesn't like a second chance to fulfill their aspirations? If it is an opportunity to pursue a management programme from a premier business school, here is your chance! Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) is offered by IIM Kozhikode to working professionals to help you learn new management skills and techniques, strategic thinking, critical analysis, and get a 'bigger picture' understanding that empowers you for corporate leadership. It gives you a different perspective on various managerial and leadership approach that will help you succeed in today's global business arena. If you're ready to enrich your professional and personal net worth, the moment is NOW! EPGP offers a variety of programmes for working professionals to meet their career objectives. The courses are conducted through an Interactive Learning platform where students attend classes from designated classroom centres located at major cities in India.
Today’s business landscape, with its rapidly changing rules and increased complexity, presents unprecedented management challenges. Operating in this environment requires both a nuanced understanding of its dynamics and an agile, flexible mind.
IIM Kozhikode is offering a rigorous 2-year Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) in Management that has been designed to help participants develop and hone the required skill sets to take advantage of this vibrant global business environment while keeping you ahead in the learning curve. The unique methods adopted in the EPGP programme challenges and intellectually stimulates the learner to find innovative solutions to problems.
Besides equipping the learner with tools to overcome their limitations, it will work on developing the right leadership traits to help create real impact with an uncompromising emphasis on ethics. Conducted under the leadership of world class IIM Kozhikode faculty, the EPGP programme brings the learner into the coveted IIM alumni fold and the worldwide network of India’s only AMBA accredited institution.
The program helps achieve this through meticulously prepared curriculum, business techniques, and market insights. You can get great exposure to your company and make it recognized globally, leaving all competitors behind.
A world of opportunities is available for working professionals and executives to meet their career objective through variety of programmes. Executive education programme offers a Two year post graduate diploma programme in management and one year post graduate certification programmes in Operations, Marketing, Finance, Strategy, IT and Human Resources which supports the working professionals and executives to enrich their knowledge in area of expertise. Executive Post Graduate Programmes are commenced though an Interactive Learning platform where participants can attend the classes from the designated classroom centers available at their locations.
- AMBA-accredited Executive Post Graduate Programme
- IIM Kozhikode alumni status
- Learn from IIM Kozhikode faculty on a Live Virtual Interactive Learning platform at a
- Learning Centre in your city
- 2-year Management programme with foundation courses, 3-week campus immersions, specialisation electives, capstone courses, functional workshops and simulations
- Network with over 3000 working professionals who have benefited from IIM Kozhikode EPGP
- Academic rigour that includes 632 hours of Interactive Learning and 106 hours of campus immersion
- Business incubator and entrepreneurship centre support through LIVE.
Benefits of AMBA
Association of MBAs (AMBA) offers a free two-year membership to participants, which gives them access to build a network with international MBA students from B-schools accredited by AMBA
- Participants of the programme can search and apply for Global MBA jobs
- Participants can network with employers who are looking for new employees. It also gives them access to trainer videos, tutorials and interactive career resources through the AMBA community
- They have access to interactive face to face and online events that are CPD certified
- Participants will have access to MBA newsfeeds, professionally selected career articles, global business stories, free online webinars, group discussions and live Q&As
- Participants can be part of the Global AMBAssador programme, which offers unique and progressive career opportunities
- Interactive multimedia tools such as CV builder, aptitude tests, career assessments and online short courses are made available to students by AMBA
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through Interactive Onsite Learning platform where LIVE and highly interactive Sessions are conducted in the Authorized Study Centres established across India.
Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE. Minimum of 40% aggregate in graduation for SC/ST & PWD to be retained.
3 years of minimum work experience is required to apply
- Applicants with valid CAT score minimum 75 percentile or GMAT score minimum 650 Score will be directly considered for the interview. Score obtained should not be older than 1 year from the date of EMAT. Alternatively they can sit in EMAT.
- Shortlisted candidates (on the basis of score obtained in CAT/GMAT/EAT) will be invited for personal interview at the IIM Kozhikode campus or in other cities as decided by the Institute.
Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management, will be awarded by IIM Kozhikode to the students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
On successfull completion IIM Ahmedabad will award Alumni status to students.
Module 1 – Core courses (First Year)
The first year contributes to compulsory core courses covered in 378 hours of instruction of which, approximately 34 hours are based on an In-Campus module of duration one week conducted in the premises of IIMK campus at Kozhikode and the remaining 344 hours approximately are covered on the interactive learning platform.
Module 2 – Elective Courses (Second Year)
The second year is divided into three quarters. Participants are allowed to select elective courses of different academic areas.
- Finance, Accounting & Control
- Humanities & Liberal Arts in Management
- Information Technology and Systems
- Marketing Management
- Organisational Behavior and Human Resources
- Quantitative Methods and Operations Management
- Strategic Management
The Second year of the curriculum contributes to Elective Courses offered by various academic areas. Participants should choose elective courses accounting to 32 credits in total.
Module 3 – (Second Year)
Compulsory Courses and Integrative Capstone Course.
During the second year, the programme would be covering the compulsory courses such as Leadership and Corporate Accountability, International Business, Capstone Simulation & Business Plan Project. These courses are delivered during the second and third in-campus module.
In campus time
First: Beginning of the Programme
Second: Beginning of the Second Year
Third: At the end of the Second Year
The three modules of six-day each in campus provides participants an orientation towards case based learning, analytical thinking and orients them to the learning culture of IIM Kozhikode apart from discussions on contemporary issues in management practice and trends in the industry and business
The Compulsory courses are conducted during the second and third in-campus module.
On-campus sessions will be thrice during course of 6 days each.
How it Work
- Program Duration: 738 hours 1st Year: 344 hours 2nd Year: 288 hours
- IIM Kozhikode Campus Immersion spread over 3 weeks in 2 years: 106 hours
Faculty details are not available
INR 2,000/- plus GST as applicable
Programme fee - INR 12,00,000/-
Alumni fee - INR 10,000/-
Student Welface fund - INR 2,000/-
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 7 installments
In the year 2001, IIM- Kozhikode founded a new model of management education for working executives — the ‘Executive Management Education programme’.IIM-Kozhikode was the first in the Asia-Pacific region to bring management education to working professionals through an Interactive Learning mode. EPGP offers a variety of programmes for working professionals to meet their career objectives. The courses are conducted through an Interactive Learning platform, where participants attend the class from designated classroom centres located at the major cities in India, and the In-Campus programmes that are conducted at the IIM- Kozhikode campus. IIM Kozhikode was the first IIM who took the initiative to launch a 2 year PGP program on Virtual Platform. The "e" in ePGP represents its an Executive program delivered on virtual platform. It was a risk to laucnh the PRIME program of IIM Kozhikode on Virtual Platform. But IIM Kozhikode has taken into consideration the same level of rigour, content, efforts for this program.
If you are looking for a PROPER MBA program and that too without leaving job and city but withour compromising in the quality and rigour, ePGP is the best choice. One of the Best Programs ever being delivered on Virtual Platform. This Program is delivered through Interactive Online Sessions in the Authorized Study Centres across India. It is proper 2 year eMBA program and IIM Kozhikode ensured the rigor and delivery is not compromised even if we compare it to regular ePGP. This was the first ever ePGP offered on IOL platform and IIM Kozhikode is leading from front and now couple of other IIM's started offering ePGP on this mode. Already more than 10 batches are launched and IIM Kozhikode is having huge Alumni base. The best part about program is the structure and balance they have maintatined for professionals. Another major thing is, that you do your online research you will find many success stories and feedback/ testimonials of IIM Kozhikode ePGP Alumnis'.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - TBA
Thrice a week for 3 hours each