Transitioning into Leadership: A Programme for Women Executives by IIM Calcutta, intends to sensitize participants to the transformation of women in organizations from managerial roles to leadership positions, and subsequently attempts to equip the participants with both theoretical and applied skills that would guide them to navigate their paths through the complex processes of managerial renovations. In the process, they would engage with a variety of executive dimensions that require leadership vision, self-exploration and understanding, skills, applications and articulations. How do women in the corporate become effective leaders is the broad question this program intends to respond to at various levels of managerial, administrative and political crossroads.
- Alumni status from IIM Calcutta
- Certificate by IIM Calcutta on successful completion of the program
- 6 days of in-campus sessions at IIM Calcutta
- Live Virtual Interactive and Learning Centre in your city
- Blend of lectures,real life case studies, quizzes and assignments
- Convenient Schedule for working professionals
- Developing women to grow into a better leader.
- Giving a legal perspective to working women in India.
- Building participant’s leadership potential.
- Building participant’s effective communicati on skill as a leader.
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through Interactive Onsite Learning platform where LIVE and highly interactive Sessions are conducted in the Authorized Study Centres established across India.
Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE
Working Women Professionals with a minimum of 5 years work experience can apply
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Calcutta on the basis of Academics, work experience, Statement of Purpose and personal Interviews (to be conducted in the nearest study centre).
"Executive Certificate Transitioning into Leadership for Women Excutives" will be awarded by IIM Calcutta to students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
On successfull completion IIM Calcutta will award Alumni status to students.
Transformation from managerial to leadership roles for working women professionals.The programme will include the following Content in detail-
- WOMEN IN MANAGEMENT
- Confronting problems faced by women in organisations
- Economics of contemporary women labour force in corporates
- History of global gender theories
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FOR GENDER DIVERSITY
- IDENTITY & SOCIAL NETWORKING
- LEGAL PERSPECTIVES FOR WOMEN IN INDIA
- WORKING WOMEN IN EMERGING MARKETS
- LEADING AND MANAGING TEAMS
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict management
- Managing and leading teams
- Effective negotiations
- LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATION
- Persuasion and argumentation
- Thinking through a management situation
- Presentation skills
- BUILDING ONE’S LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL
- Emotional intelligence
- Coaching and mentoring
- Building one’s leadership potentia
- BIRD’S EYE VIEW OF ORGANISATIONAL FUNCTIONING
- Management of systems
- Entrepreneurial skills
- STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP
On-campus sessions will be conducted twice during course for total of 6 days
How it Work
- Highly Interactive Virtual LIVE sessiona
- Theory & Practical Inputs
- Case study approach.
- Assignments, E-Learning, & Business Simulation
INR 2,500/- plus GST as applicable
INR 2,10,000/- plus GST as applicable is the total program fees.
Campus visit fees: 36,000/- plus GST as applicable to be paid at the time of campus visit.
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 3 installments
|I||70,000/- + GST|
|II||70,000/- + GST|
|III||70,000/- + GST|
First of its kind, specially designed program in Leadership and Management for working Women Executives. First and second batch of the program was quite a success and many profiles got benefitted. We generally get queries about this program even before launch of Batch. Working Women with at least of 10 years work experience can apply for this program. We got positive feedback from students and ALumnis of this program. A very unique and special program for Senior Women Managers. IIM Calcutta has launched this well researched and Certainly a good to go program for women professionals.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - TBA
Once a Week for 3 hours