“Those who plan do better than those who do not plan, even though they rarely stick to their plan.” – Winston Churchill
There’s no option to fail and start again in projects, as it could be catastrophic and the stakes would be high. Therefore, a strategic plan – that decides the course of action within the restrictions of space, time and resources – to achieve the goal is a must. The role of project manager, which is to handle a project from planning to completion, is very important for the success of a project and in turn organisational growth. This 4-month programme is aimed at imparting the necessary skills required in managing projects, strategies, PM tools, etc., to drive success for project managers.
Project managers are always in demand: irrespective of the industry. The role of project manager, which is to handle a project from planning to completion, is very important for the success of a project and in turn organisational growth. Most of the projects these days involve collaborative tasks based in different locations. Therefore, learning how to manage projects in this complex setup and within the constraints of time, budget, etc., is essential for their success. The Executive Management Development Programme (eMDP) in Project Management (PMP) by Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK), ranked 6th best B-School in India by NIRF 2020, teaches you the advanced skills needed in managing large projects in different domains ranging from Construction to IT, strategies, PM tools, etc., to drive successful conclusions.
PROGRAMME LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Discover the project life cycle and learn how to build a successful project from pre-implementation to completion
- Identify the scope, requirements and stakeholders of a project – to plan, analyse, prioritise and evaluate its schedule, costs, risks, time required, quality, etc., in implementing the project
- Evaluate the probability and consequences of risks, and plan the risk management activities for each stage of the project life cycle
- Select traditional and/or agile approaches to manage procurement, costs, time, stakeholders, communications and ethical perspectives of the project
- IIM Kozhikode certification upon successful completion of the programme
- 2-day in-campus module provides networking opportunities
- Enriched peer learning through diverse student proﬁle
- Hands-on experience of MS project software
- Comprehensive curriculum designed by domain experts at IIM Kozhikode
- Designed to equip project managers with global best practices in Project Management
- Real-life case studies of reputed companies from multiple industry verticals
- Live sessions via Interactive Learning (IL) platform (Direct-to-Device)
- Easy access to learning from your location of work/stay
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through D2D Sessions. D2D referes to Direct to Device that enable students to attend sessions from anywhere on their own systems as per LIVE schedule of session.
Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
3 years of minimum work experience is required to apply
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Kozhikode on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose.
Professional Certificate Programme in Project Management will be awarded by IIM Kozhikode to the students on successful completion of the programme.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Projects in R&D Environments
- Project Life Cycle Management
- Project Selection & Formulation
- Project Financial Appraisal
- Market Appraisal
- Project Organization Team
- Enhancing Project Leadership
- Project Time & Cost Estimation
- Developing Project Plans
- Working with MS Project
- Scheduling Project Resources
- Project Risk Management
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Project Progress & Performance Management
- Negotiation & Conflict Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Control Systems
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Quality Management
- Adaptive & Agile Project Management
- Software Project Management
- International Project Management
- Project Audit & Closure
- Project Management with IR 4.0
2 days on campus is part of this programme
How it Work
The teaching approach will be highly interactive taking advantage of the technological benefits. The pedagogy followed for the programme will be a judicious blend of lectures, case studies, participants’ experience sharing, etc.
Prof. Rupesh Kumar Pati
INR 86,500/- plus GST as applicable
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 4 installments
At the time of
|2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Installment|
Rs. 20,000 +
Rs. 20,000 +
Rs. 20,000 +
|Rs 25,000 + GST*|
|Application Closure Date||13th December, 2020|
|Programme Start Date||31st January 2021|
|Programme End Date||June 2021|
A short but powerful propgram in project management from IIM Kozhikode. The content and value of program is quite good. The market value is certainly more than any other PMP program as IIM Kozhikode is also registered with PMI.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - January 2021
Sundays 6.45 p.m. to 9.45 p.m.
All payment terms & conditions for application, registration, programme and campus fees are adhering to the policy of respective Institute or their Service/ Technology partners. Team “The Top B School” does not take any payment or fees on this website or in any of our account.
All applications are assessed by the respective institute and our team has no role in selection/rejection/on hold status of candidate.
"The Top B School" team is responsible for counselling, admission guidance, sharing application links and helping in completing application & registration processes. In any case, our team will not be responsible for any payments, refunds and results.