A project is a unique, transient endeavour, undertaken to achieve planned objectives, which could be defined in terms of outputs, outcomes or benefits. A project is deemed to be a success if it achieves predetermined objectives within an agreed timescale and budget.
Project management, then, is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements. A project management professional needs a wide range of skills; often technical skills, and certainly people management skills and good business awareness.
The Project Management programme is offered as an eMDP (executive Management Development Programme) by Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM-K) delivered via an online Interactive Learning platform and broadcast directly to the participant’s device (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/Smartphone)
Regardless of industry type and size, it is essential for companies to leverage project management capability into a competitive advantage. The non-repetitive, irreversible nature of projects and the huge capital investments involved, makes the knowledge of scientific and advanced project management skills mission-critical. This programme is designed to impart necessary skills in managing large projects in different domains ranging from Construction to IT.
- Comprehensive curriculum designed to equip project managers with global best practices in Project Management
- Hands-on experience of MS project software
- Real-life case studies drawn from Indian and multinational companies from multiple industry verticals
- Encourages participants to be proactive during discussion to enhance their scope of understanding Knowledge resources and capability building to link operations to strategy/finances
- Project managers and leaders with work experience in a project environment
- Mid and senior level executives responsible for managing change and new initiatives
- Professionals working on projects in various capacities
- Employees aspiring for senior roles in project execution
- Professionals shifting or aspiring to take project management roles in future
- Understanding the principles, processes, different tools and techniques of project management.
- Real-time work experience during the program. Participants would be introduced to real-life cases drawn from Indian and international companies across multiple domains.
- Learn how to leverage the acquired knowledge in real world environment.
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through D2D Sessions. D2D referes to Direct to Device that enable students to attend sessions from anywhere on their own systems as per LIVE schedule of session.
Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
3 years of minimum work experience is required to apply
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Kozhikode on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose.
Executive Management Development Certificate in Project Management will be awarded by IIM Kozhikode to the students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
- Introduction to Project Management
- Projects in R&D Environments
- Project Life Cycle Management
- Project Selection & Formulation
- Project Financial Appraisal
- Market Appraisal
- Project Organization Team
- Enhancing Project Leadership
- Project Time & Cost Estimation
- Developing Project Plans
- Working with MS Project
- Scheduling Project Resources
- Project Risk Management
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Project Progress & Performance Management
- Negotiation & Conflict Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Control Systems
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Quality Management
- Adaptive & Agile Project Management
- Software Project Management
- International Project Management
- Project Audit & Closure
- Project Management with IR 4.0
2 days on campus is part of this programme
How it Work
The teaching approach will be highly interactive taking advantage of the technological benefits. The pedagogy followed for the programme will be a judicious blend of lectures, case studies and participants experience sharing.
INR 85,000/- plus GST as applicable
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 4 installments
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Installment|
Rs. 20,000 +
Rs. 20,000 +
Rs. 25,000 +
|Rs 20,000 + GST*|
A short but powerful propgram in project management from IIM Kozhikode. The content and value of program is quite good. The market value is certainly more than any other PMP program as IIM Kozhikode is also registered with PMI.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - TBD
Sundays 6.45 p.m. to 9.45 p.m.
All payment terms & conditions for application, registration, programme and campus fees are adhering to the policy of respective Institute or their Service/ Technology partners. Team “The Top B School” does not take any payment or fees on this website or in any of our account.
All applications are assessed by the respective institute and our team has no role in selection/rejection/on hold status of candidate.
"The Top B School" team is responsible for counselling, admission guidance, sharing application links and helping in completing application & registration processes. In any case, our team will not be responsible for any payments, refunds and results.