The Postgraduate Certiﬁcate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM) is an intensive management education programme delivered via a state-of-the-art Virtual Interactive Learning (VIL) platform. It is ideal for practicing HR professionals and management executives desirous of a career in people management. It is designed to give participants a thorough understanding of the challenges posed in managing human resources for dynamic, success-driven organisations.
Human Resources (HR) function is the pivot around which an organisation revolves. The spectrum of HR function spans planning, talent acquisition and compensation on one end, to providing strategic support in accomplishing organisational goals and being the custodian of organizational culture, on the other. Of late, the HR function is transforming from being a business enabler to a business driver. Modern day HR has to not only plan the workforce management strategy, it also has to boost the business strategy for better organizational performance to drive business value through HR.
Human Resource Management (HRM) is a strategic and critical organisational activity that is growing in complexity and importance. It is the management of people-related activities that allows an organisation to make the most use of its human resources. The competitive forces that managers face today and will continue to contend with in the near future demand organisational superiority. The way organisations get things done and how they treat their people drive the efforts to reach such brilliance – through an emphasis on training, quality, teamwork, and rethinking.
PGCHRM of XLRI Jamshedpur is designed for working professionals-
- To understand the challenges and issues in HRM
- To learn critical elements of HRM processes
- To acquire requisite depth and balance of technical and managerial knowledge to tackle real-world challenges at the workplace
- To benefit from quality interactions with experienced executives and peer group learning
- Recognized Certification from XLRI – one of the foremost B School in the country and reputed to be one of Asia’s finest business schools.
- 5-day campus immersion at XLRI Campus in Jamshedpur.
- Rigorous Programme Structure with assessments for every course.
- Learning from the best faculty in India and Industry Experts.
- Well researched & up-to-date Course Content.
- Alumni membership of XLRI present globally - which has its own sets of advantages for identity, brand value, and marketability of the participants.
- Peer learning through rich student profile & Networking opportunities.
- Continue earning while you gain a high quality Certification and improve eligibility for better job profiles with a recognized certification. Work while you study. Attend classes at a study centre in your city.
- Grasp the benefits of traditional brick and mortar model and Virtual Interactive Learning Platform
- Learn and accomplish latest and the best practices and problem solving acumen in domestic as well as International context.
Education - Graduate (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in any discipline from a UGC/AICTE approved institute.
Experience - Participants should have at least 1 year of work experience after completion of graduation on the day admission process starts.
Profiles will be assesed by XLRI Jamshedpur on the basis of Academics, work experience, SOP.
Kindly explore the course modules term wise-
- Foundations of Human Resource Management
- Organisation Structure and Design
- Fundamentals of Business Economics
- Individual Behaviour in Organisations
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Foundations of Industrial Relations
- Operations and Project Management for HRM
- Foundations of Organisational Strategy
- Group Behaviour in Organisations
- Digital Transformation
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Competency Based HR
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resource Planning and Acquisition
- Laws of Social Security and Wages
- Training and Development
- Laws of Employee Relations
- Organisational Change and Development
- Performance Appraisal and Management
- Employee Compensation Systems
- Workplace Discipline and Grievance Management
- HR Analytics
Students who successfully complete the programme and fulﬁl all the prescribed requirements will be awarded a Certiﬁcate of Completion.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Processing Fee (includes 2,500 of application fees and 7,500 towards first programme fee)||10,000|
|Total Fee (Exclusive of Application Fee)||3,30,000|
*All fees are payable directly to XLRI. Post registering successfully, candidates are expected to make an online payment of ₹10,000+GST. The amount of ₹10,000+GST towards the application fee shall not be refunded.
|No. of Installments -Total amount need to be paid in 6 parts.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||10-May-2022|
|Academic Orientation & Inauguration||04-May-2022|
|Tentative Programme end date||14-Apr-2023|
A very intensive program useful from a corporate management view point. 12 months Intense learning which also includes a campus study module of learning at the XLRI campus and the rest on Virtual Interactive Learning platform
- Project work
- Lecture Series
- Case methods
- Group work
- Term papers
- Assignments and Dissertation
It was the first ever Post Graduation certification on Virtual Mode in Human Resource domain, More than 20 batches are launhed and huge Alumni base in comparison to any other program offered to working professionals on VIL platform. XLRI has launhced the new website and social media pages for VIL programs and HRM is the core program offered in it. Almuni shared it has wonderful contribution in fast tracking their career and also the core entwork of HR professionals is blessing. This 12 months program equip candidates with Human Resource Management concepts and prepare them with the practical aspects of all theories. The best part is; this program is considered practical program as FACULTY ensures whatever students are learning in class same is done on practical grounds by submitting group assignments and projects. Many professionals with different profiles from different industries, have upskilled themselves with the help of this program and they have given very impressive feedback about this program. It is one of the most disciplined, concentrated and aggresive programs to train minds for Human Resource Management Aspects. Corporate accepts this certification not only in India but also across borders. Certainly a GOOD to go program for HR profiles and non HR Profiles who want to make career in HR Management.Apply Now