Every organisation, at some point or the other, undergoes change, to remain relevant. The change could be triggered by internal factors like the creation of new business divisions, workforce expansion, or external factors like changes in the market or industry. The change could be minor like installation of new software or major like a takeover by a competitor. A professional qualification in leadership and change management equips you with the skills to lead and manage organisational change seamlessly.
In today’s complex global business environment, leading successful change is a critical necessity. Whether you’re dealing with a planned initiative, volatile industry, or unexpected situation, change is inevitable. By taking a holistic approach to their change initiatives, leaders create an agile work environment while promoting organisational resilience. The Certificate Programme in Leadership and Change Management (CPLCM) will help you lead change more effectively in your organisation. The programme will help you develop a sustainable change strategy and gain the knowledge required to implement and oversee change initiatives while managing resistance from stakeholders.
- Learning practical tools and techniques for galvanising the organisation around change
- Diagnosing organisational cultures and the role they play in change projects
- Generating leadership strategies that are mindful of the complexity of change and mobilise energy for transformation
- Learning how to overcome barriers to change
- Certification from IIM Indore
- 6-month programme and classes will be LIVE and INTERACTIVE through online mode
- IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni status
- Rigorous programme structure with assessments
- Case discussions and project work
- Learn from IIM without leaving your job and city.
- Online mode of course delivery using an appropriate Synchronised technology platform
- Lectures will be delivered through broadband-based technology involving two-way audio and video communication
- Participants can attend sessions from their own desktop/laptop(D2D)
- Interaction with the concerned faculty through e-mails/chat mode
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through D2D Sessions. D2D referes to Direct to Device that enable students to attend sessions from anywhere on their own systems as per LIVE schedule of session.
Graduates (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE
3 years of minimum work experience is required to apply
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Indore, on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose.
All those who successfully complete the prescribed course of study and fulfill all other academic requirements will be awarded “Certificate Programme in Leadership and Management” by IIM Indore.
Alumni Status/ Placement
IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni status will be awarded to candidates who will successfully complete the programme.
- Understanding and Leading Self
- Leadership in Complex Situations and their Various Styles
- Learning Leadership Frameworks
- Change Strategies
- Organising for Execution and Innovation
- Change and Organisational Culture
- Communicating for Change
- Motivating People for Change
- Building High-performance Teams
- Conflict Management
- Resistance to Change and How to Handle It
- Ethical Leadership
- The Role of Leadership in Organisational Change
- Metrics for Monitoring Change Initiatives
- Leading Across Teams
- Sustaining the Change
*Modules are subject to change
3 days on campus is part of this programme. (subject to Covid situation and Govt guidelines).
How it Work
The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, assignments, etc. Performance of participants will be monitored on a continuous evaluation basis through quizzes, assignments, tests and examinations. Participants are required to score minimum marks/grades as decided by the institute from time-to-time to complete the course.
Dr Amitabh Deo Kodwani
Dr Nobin Thimas
Processing Fee - INR 10,000 plus GST
* Processing Fee includes Registration Fee of ₹5,000 and Programme Fees of ₹5,000. In case a participant’s profile is rejected by IIM Indore, ₹7,500 is refunded to the participant and ₹2,500 of the application fee is non-refundable.
INR 1,27,500 plus GST (inclusive of registration and campus fee)
|Campus Visit Fee||12,500|
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 3 installments
|Within one week of offer rollout date||₹45,000|
|10th August, 2021||₹45,000|
|10th October, 2021||₹32,500|
|Total Fees (Excluding GST and Registration Fee)||₹1,27,500|
|Application Closure Date||16th May, 2021|
|Date of 1st Instalment Payment||9th May, 2021|
|Date for Academic Orientation||5th June, 2021|
|Programme End Date||December 2021|
IIM Indore has come up with finest courses for profesional in recent past. This is the first batch of Leadership and Change Management by IIM Indore. Course content is very promising and we can expect a practical and rigrous delivery by IIM Indore to equip professionals with all skills which are needed to bring positive change in the organization to lead it towards growth.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - 16th May, 2021
Sunday 6pm to 8:45pm
All payment terms & conditions for application, registration, programme and campus fees are adhering to the policy of respective Institute or their Service/ Technology partners. Team “The Top B School” does not take any payment or fees on this website or in any of our account.
All applications are assessed by the respective institute and our team has no role in selection/rejection/on hold status of candidate.
"The Top B School" team is responsible for counselling, admission guidance, sharing application links and helping in completing application & registration processes. In any case, our team will not be responsible for any payments, refunds and results.