Supply Chain Management (SCM) involves managing the movement of goods and services and related processes to convert inputs into outputs, meeting customer demands efficiently, timely and economically. It is thus a value-add for business operations, making the role of SCM professionals critical for organisational success. If you want to understand the nuances of how businesses manage their material and product flow across the global borders and if you are aspiring to further your career in SCM, you will have to upskill to gain in-depth knowledge in the domain. IIT Delhi’s Certificate Programme in Supply Chain Management will help you gain excellence in SCM.
Amidst ‘Industry 4.0’, with traditional linear supply chains transforming into interconnected supply networks, there is a growing demand for qualified SCM professionals with an in-depth domain knowledge and skills.
If you are aspiring to build or advance your career in SCM, you will require a formal knowledge of SCM concepts and applications. IIT Delhi’s Certificate Programme in Supply Chain Management will help you learn relevant and contemporary SCM topics like strategic sourcing, supply chain analytics, demand management, emerging trends in SCM, etc., preparing you to leverage the impending career opportunities in India’s supply chain and logistics industry.
India’s supply chain and logistics ecosystem has been evolving and growing rapidly over the last few years with the market estimated to reach $307 billion by the end of 2021. – www.indianretailer.com
Key Learning Outcome
- Understanding the fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Understanding different supply chain strategies
- Developing the capability to model and manage supply chains
- Understanding the linkages between Supply Chain Management and other disciplines of management
- A Programme from One of India’s Premier Educational Institutes, #8 in NIRF Rankings 2020 in ‘Management’ Category
- Covers Concepts like Bullwhip Effect, Risk-pooling, Supply Chain Coordination, Supply Chain Design, and Planning & Control
- Case Studies for Learning Supply Chain Strategies
- Introduction to Supply Chain Analytics
- Industry-oriented Insights
- Panel Discussions and Guest Lectures
- Certification from IIT Delhi
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through D2D Sessions. D2D referes to Direct to Device that enable students to attend sessions from anywhere on their own systems as per LIVE schedule of session.
Graduation/Diploma in any discipline
Work experience preferred
Profiles will be assesed by IIT Delhi on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose
- Participants who score at least 50% marks overall and have minimum attendance of 50% will be awarded a successful completion certificate from IIT Delhi
- Participants who are unable to score 50% marks in evaluation and have above 50% attendance will be eligible for certificate of participation
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management & Supply Chain Analytics
- Demand Management in a Supply Chain
- Inventory Management
- Managing Information Flows and Bullwhip Effect in Supply Chains
- Concept and Examples/Case Studies of Important Supply Chain Strategies like Postponement, Risk-pooling, Supply Chain Coordination, etc.
- Supply Chain Strategy and Design
- Strategic Sourcing
- Logistics and Distribution Planning
- Designing Push-pull (Leagile) Supply Chains
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Green Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Flexibility and Resilience
- Introduction to Supply Chain Analytics
- Emerging Trends & Innovation in Supply Chain Management
Disclaimer: Programme content/topics are indicative only, and the suggested time and sequence may be dropped/ modified/adapted to fit the total programme hours.
How it Work
The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of:
- Case Studies
- Panel Discussions
- Guest Lectures
Dr. Ravi Shankar - Professor, Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
INR 60,000 plus GST as applicable
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 2 installments
|Date||To be paid within 7 days of shortlisting||10th August, 2021|
|Amount (INR)||INR 30,000||INR 30,000|
|* GST@18% will be charged in addition to the participation fee.|
|Last date to apply||05th June 2021|
|Shortlisted candidates will be informed by||10th June 2021|
|Last date to submit the fee||17th June 2021|
|Programme start date||20th June 2021|
|Programme end date||November 2021|
Indian Institute of Delhi is one of the finest institute in the country and it is the first time they are offering this course through times group technology. Before this they have successfully delivered this programme from 2011 to 2015. The course content and faculty is the key strength and the aspirants who look forward a quick glance on implemention of SCM fundamnetals and advanced knowledge, this is the right fit course.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - 20 June 2021
Sunday: 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
All payment terms & conditions for application, registration, programme and campus fees are adhering to the policy of respective Institute or their Service/ Technology partners. Team “The Top B School” does not take any payment or fees on this website or in any of our account.
All applications are assessed by the respective institute and our team has no role in selection/rejection/on hold status of candidate.
"The Top B School" team is responsible for counselling, admission guidance, sharing application links and helping in completing application & registration processes. In any case, our team will not be responsible for any payments, refunds and results.