Advanced Project Management and Strategic Leadership is divided into modules which will include application of knowledge, tools & techniques necessary to implement projects. The program will cover various body of knowledge in project management implemented globally. As a Project Leader you will learn managing stakeholders and uncertainty, building relationship for a value based project outcome. The program is designed to improve your knowledge and skills and make help you grow as Strategic Leader for decision making in project based environment.
In the ongoing business environment, professionals have a higher responsibility than ever. One of the major challenges they face is managing complex projects that are critical to their business organizations. Program and Project leaders deal with Strategic, Tactical and Technical issues in projects and firefight it all the time. In the Advanced Project Management & Strategic Leadership program, students will gain skills in project management and business leadership.
The program will not only cover all project management knowledge areas based on the PMI® A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Latest Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017; the course will also cover the fundamentals of Agile Project Management relevant to industries today.
During the second module of the program, studies go beyond the mechanics of the project and explore the dynamics of managing relationships. The scope of the third module includes stakeholder, client and executive relationship management, organizational culture and cultural pluralism and leading the project team in the project environment.
The fourth module will cover the data driven analytics to improve project performance in uncertainty. The program will include Action Oriented Projects which will give participants the application of the learnings in their workplace along with three hours of professional mentoring with each individual.
Executive Alumni status by SP Jain Global
Certificate of completion from top ranked global b-school
Learn agile project management
60 PDUs awarded
Sessions on design thinking & team building
Weekend online & interactive classes
Live classes by PMI authorized instructor
Covers recent updates of PMBOK®
End term project
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through D2D Sessions. D2D referes to Direct to Device that enable students to attend sessions from anywhere on their own systems as per LIVE schedule of session.
Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university in any discipline.
3 years of minimum work experience is required to apply
Profiles will be assesed by the faculty on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose.
"Advanced Programme in Project Management and Strategic Leadership" will be awarded by SP Jain Global School of Management to students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
On successfull completion; SP Jain Global School of Management will award Executive Alumni status to students
Application and Need of Project Management
- Project Management a discipline that is an integral part of every organization and should be practiced by everyone. As rightly said One Size does not fit all, and one approach may not necessarily be a best practise. In this module the participants will understandthe need for Project Management Body of Knowledge, explore the relationships between project management and the greater context of organizational strategies, operations management, and portfolio and program management. They will learn the nuances of project management, the need and the vocabulary associated with it
Linking Business Need to Project Outcomes
- This module covers a structured approach to the project initiation processes. Key to this approach is the linkage of the business need to the project outcomes, the analysis of project stakeholders, and their interests, the application of project selection methods, the creation of the project charter, and the development of the initial project communications plan. Together these activities form the first process of Project Integration Management, Develop the Project Charter.
Identifying Requirements, Scope and Quality for projects
- Identifying requirement and define project scope and quality requirements using an various processes, tools and techniques, including Planning Scope Management, Collecting Requirements, Defining Scope, Creating the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Planning Quality Management.
Project Scheduling and Resource Management
- Define all the project activities required; estimate the resources required; create a time-phased budget; develop a schedule; and acquire, develop & manage a project team. You will learn how all these processes interact with one another over the course of the project life cycle.
Managing Project Uncertainty: Risk &Procurement Management
- Identifying and analysing risk and developing risk response plans using qualitative and quantitative approach. Procurement management planning involves acquiring goods and services from outside organizations and developing an approach to how the work of those organization's efforts integrate into the project endeavor.
Understanding the Request for Proposal and Contract Process
- A critical step towards improving outcomes and maximizing return on investment is understanding a Request for Proposal (RFP). An RFPis widely considered the cornerstone for a big-ticket purchase by companies, governments and other organizations. Countless organizations engage in the RFP process, which enables buyers to compare features, functionality, and price across potential vendors. You will learn the process and steps to understanding the RFP Process. Learn how the involvement of key stakeholders in selection and response scoring, ensuring that their needs and interests are considered.
Understanding People and Building Relationships
- Understanding our strengths, weaknesses, and our relationship with others contributes to project success. Identification of the different strengths and perspectives others bring to a project team. Identifying and recognizing the importance of self-reflection and how we can utilize self-reflection, emotional intelligenceand cultural intelligenceto improve our project teams and create new patterns of behaviour for project success.
Leadership and Strategy
- In this module you will identify, develop and work in a kaizen and collaborative environment.Developing, leading and managing successful teams is a critical part of project management. You will explore the theories of leadership as it relates to the formation and management of teams. You will work within teams and learn how to create goals, measure success, inspire team members and sustain engaging and effective teams.
Managing the Project Team
- This module exposes to the challenges of leading a project team. You will explore a multitude of personal and interpersonal skills as well as team motivation theory and strategy, and the all-important topic of how to create highly motivated self-managing project teams.
Monitoring and Controlling Project Requirements
- Monitoring and controlling processes beginning with project initiation and carrying on to project closure for all knowledge areas. Knowledge of Earned Value Techniques, developing balance score card and monitor the project success and plan for controlling projects.
Project Closures Introduction to Agile and Hybrid Methodologies
- The processes and activities involved in closing the project and handing over the project, pre-commissioning, commissioning, hand-over to client, financial, contract, and administrative closure. This module introduces the Agile concepts from the Agile Project Management Institute (PMI), Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), using the Scrum and Kanban framework as examples.
Agile - Scrum and Other Methodologies
- Current business trends demand that practitioners of Project Manager be adept at running both predictive and adaptive projects. An overview of the: Agile mind-set; tools & techniques; its applicability in real world scenarios; and hands-on experience with several of the popular techniques.
- Change Management is and the source of change as a result of strategic agility in the business environment. Assessing an organization's readiness for change will be outlined. Change as a strategy is emphasized, highlighting common models of change, the change life cycle framework, and planning and executing change in an Organizational Project Management (OPM) environment.
Building Relationships through Critical Thinking and Art of Negotiation and communication
- Building upon our understanding of creating, leading and motivating effective teams, you will learn the art and science of decision-making and negotiation. Understanding the motivations behind decisions, the impact of politics and how to influence complex relationships will be discussed. In addition, the identification and building of relationships with different stakeholder groups, how to negotiate and build consensus and trust will be explored. You will identify the development of strategies to negotiate successful outcomes in a project environment.
Action Oriented Project (AOP) & Mentoring
- One on One mentoring for AOP with the participant, engaging participant to participate in critical thinking and the way forward for self and organization growth.
Campus visit is required at the end of the course
How it Work
The program consists of 60 hours of online and offline sessions delivered by SP Jain faculty panel and senior professionals from the field of Management. This ensures that the program culminates in academic input infused with SP Jain Global excellence and Industry’s Business relevance, thereby providing the participants with a remarkable learning experience. The course is designed meticulously for working professionals focusing mainly on real-life case studies & faculty prepared case lets. The course curriculum includes simulations on Project Planning and Monitoring using tools such as MS Project, Project Plan 365 etc.
Dr. Vanita Bhoola - Assistant Dean & Associate Professor – Programme Director
Recognized as an Authorized Training Partner Instructor by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Prof. Christopher Abraham - Prof. and Head of Campus (Dubai)
K. Venkatesh - Ex. MD of L&T IDPL
INR 500/- plus GST as applicable
For Indian Residents - INR 95,000/- plus GST as applicable
For International Students - USD$ 2000/-
INR 4,000 PMP Exam Preparatory Program (Optional)) +*GST
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 5 installments
|First Installment||Second Installment||Third Installment||Fourth Installment||Fifth Installment|
|INR 20,000||INR 20,000||INR 20,000||INR 20,000||INR 15,000|
|USD 400||USD 400||USD 400||USD 400||USD 400|
Very Impressive course content designed for working professionals who want to get in depth knowledge about project management. The programme will be delivered by the Authorized Training Partner Instructor by the Project Management Institute (PMI) which adds global authenticity. One can expect a practical and rigrous project management course with strategic leadership content.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - 28th March, 2021
Sunday 7.30 PM to 10.30 PM
All payment terms & conditions for application, registration, programme and campus fees are adhering to the policy of respective Institute or their Service/ Technology partners. Team “The Top B School” does not take any payment or fees on this website or in any of our account.
All applications are assessed by the respective institute and our team has no role in selection/rejection/on hold status of candidate.
"The Top B School" team is responsible for counselling, admission guidance, sharing application links and helping in completing application & registration processes. In any case, our team will not be responsible for any payments, refunds and results.