While CHANGE has been the most consistent element of an organisation, however research tells us that most change initiatives fail to achieve the desired objectives. One primary reason for this failure is lack of skills among the managers involved in the change process. It’s a passé that managers were valued for their functional skills; they at best got you where you are today. What is most likely to take you to the next level and help you to grow is the ability to anticipate, strategize and execute the phenomenon called change. This program LCM attempts to sensitize you to see change as a daily occurrence vs. an event and will abreast you with leadership competencies which will emerge as a cutting edge tool to lead such changes in your organizational environment. Addressing change is a symbiotic process, necessary for organizations as well as for its leaders – to realize and embrace change in order to stay relevant. LCM is precisely aimed to address this growing need. LCM will help you develop competencies as a leader and competencies of leading change.
LCM will be able to understand and appreciate the nuances of ‘leadership’ and ‘managing organizational change’, by particularly answering questions like:
- What are the critical competencies of a leader?
- Discovering the self
- What are the essential aspects of leadership?
- Understanding the role of a leader
- Why organizational change holds greater relevance in today’s work context?
- Do all employees perceive all changes in the same way?
- How could or should a planned intervention look like?
- c.Is it better done internally by its own members or an external consultant can be more effective?
- How would I map the various stakeholders in a change process and what are the roles and responsibilities of each set of stakeholders?
- What resources and recourses are available to a leader to prepare the organization during the planning and implementing change interventions?
- How would I know that the change intervention has met the objectives of the proponents?
- In times of change, when the organization grows, what’s in it for me?
One campus visit of 4-days which will cover the introduction sessions, project presentations, interaction with industry leaders and experiential learning through simulation.
- IIM Tiruchirappalli certification upon successful completion of the programme
- 4-day on-campus experiential learning at IIM Tiruchirappalli campus
- Classes over Interactive Learning Platform via Direct to Device (D2D) mode
- Networking opportunity with a diverse student profile
- Comprehensive curriculum designed by domain experts at IIM Tiruchirappalli
- Easy access to learning from your location of work/stay
- Interaction with industry leaders and faculty
- IIM Tiruchirappalli Alumni status
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through D2D Sessions. D2D referes to Direct to Device that enable students to attend sessions from anywhere on their own systems as per LIVE schedule of session.
Graduates from a recognized university in any discipline with minimum 50 percent.
Minimum of 3 years overall experience is required to apply.
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Tiruchirappalli on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose.
Certification of Executive Programme in Leadership and Change Management will be awarded by IIM Tiruchirappalli to the students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
Alumni status will be awarded on successful completion of the programme.
I. Discovering the Leader within you
- .Fundamentals of Human Behaviour
- Personality and Self
- Emotional Intelligence
- Attribution Style
- Understanding Your Leadership Style
- Leadership Competencies that Drives Growth
II. Managing the Dynamics of People at Work
- Managing Difficult People and Situations
- Team Building
- Decision Making During Crisis
- The Art of Persuasion
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Time
- Managing Stress
- Giving and Receiving feedback
III. Developing High Performance Organizations
- Analysing the Organisational Structure
- Organisational Culture
- Understanding the Psychology of Change
- Leading in a Diverse Context
IV. Influencing & Leading Change
- Envisioning Change
- Developing a Growth Mind-set
- Role of Communication
- Leadership and Creativity
- Managing Change: Shareholders vs Stakeholders
- Leveraging Data to Drive Organisational Change
- Living the Brand
- Building a Culture of Growth
One on-campus component of 4 days will take place at IIM Tiruchirappalli campus.
How it Work
The pedagogy adopted in this programme will involve a combination of the following:
- Concept-based lectures
- Case discussions – text and video cases
- All participants will be connected through Google Classroom for support on additional readings, reference materials and assessments
- Throughout the course, participants will have the flexibility to connect with the professors, during the class or offline via Google Classroom.
- The project work will begin with Module-III, under the guidance of a professor. The project presentation will be scheduled during the campus visit, which would be a graded-component
Prof. Papri Nath
Prof. Abhishek Totawar
|Programme Fees*||₹ 1,29,000/-|
* Taxes will be additional as applicable
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 4 installments
|Installment||I st Installment||II nd Installment||III rd Installment||IV th Installment|
|Date||At the time of Registration||Within one week of offer rollout date||10th February, 2021||10th March, 2021||10th April, 2021|
|Amount ₹*||5,250 +4750 =10,000||36,250||22,500||32,500||32,500|
*All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes
At the time of registration, participant will pay a processing fee of Rs. 10,000 containing INR 4,750 towards Application & Registration fee & INR 5,250 towards the programme fees. Processing fee of INR 10,000 is refundable in case the participant’s profile is rejected by IIM Tiruchirappalli
|Last date of online application submission||13th December, 2020|
|The first installment of fees (Last date)||Within one week of offer rollout date|
|Commencement of classes (First In campus)||TBD|
|IOL Classes start date||10th January, 2021|
First batch of Leadership and Change Management Programme is launched by IIM Tiruchirappalli. They are covering broader content in the segment. Programme is also having Simulation inclusion during campus component. All Existing LCM courses are not covering much content and hardly have any campus immersions. Working Professionals or aspiring executives desiring to take up managerial or leadership roles in the organization or industry should take up this program. Alumnus benefit in 6 months course is also not provided by every IIM.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - January 2021
Sunday : 3:30 PM to 6:45 PM
All payment terms & conditions for application, registration, programme and campus fees are adhering to the policy of respective Institute or their Service/ Technology partners. Team “The Top B School” does not take any payment or fees on this website or in any of our account.
All applications are assessed by the respective institute and our team has no role in selection/rejection/on hold status of candidate.
"The Top B School" team is responsible for counselling, admission guidance, sharing application links and helping in completing application & registration processes. In any case, our team will not be responsible for any payments, refunds and results.