The Marketing Strategy & Analytics programme is designed to give participants a holistic orientation of concepts of marketing strategy as well as fundamentals of marketing analytics with the practical skills to analyse consumer data to make successful marketing decisions. Through live class lectures, real-life case studies, marketing strategy simulation, hands-on data analysis and capstone projects, participants will learn the fundamentals of marketing strategy and analytics. They will also know how to forecast and influence business decisions using insights provided by analytical techniques and consumer information.
The programme provides valuable theoretical understanding of marketing strategy concepts and explains techniques used to identify, collect, manage, and understand marketing data for profitable use as well as how to turn that information into relevant and effective marketing tactics. The programme will allow participants to utilise their marketing expertise learned from this programme in a field of their choice including marketing strategy, product & brand management, and marketing analytics.
- A decision-oriented programme of marketing strategy and analytics
- Live classes by highly experienced faculties from IIM Kozhikode
- Real-life case studies and simulation-based pedagogy
- Capstone project
- IIM Kozhikode Executive Alumni status
- Certificate of completion from IIM Kozhikode
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through D2D Sessions. D2D referes to Direct to Device that enable students to attend sessions from anywhere on their own systems as per LIVE schedule of session.
Graduates from a recognized university in any discipline
Minimum of 5 years overall experience is required to apply.
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Kozhikode on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose
Professional Certificate Programme in Advanced Marketing and Analytics will be awarded by IIM Kozhikode to the students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
Executive Alumni status will be awarded on successful completion of the programme.
Strategic Marketing Module
- Introduction to Strategic Marketing, Creating and Communicating Value
- Strategic and Tactical Marketing, Porter’s Competitive Strategy
- Company Orientations, Market Orientation
- Marketing in BOP, Effect of BOP Innovation
- Targeting and Positioning Strategy
- Product Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
- Customer Focused Marketing Mix Planning
- Marketing Strategy of National and Multinational Companies in Emerging Economies
- Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy Simulation
- Capstone Project
Marketing Analytics Module
- Concepts, Process and Relevance of Marketing Analytics in Marketing Decision
- Qualitative Investigation for Marketing Decisions
- Exploratory Data Analysis and Statistical Inference
- Predictive Analytics in Marketing - Estimating Effect of Marketing Actions on Consumer Decision - Correlation, Simple Regression & Multiple Regression
- Finding Consumers’ Perceptual Dimensions and its Effect on Consumers’ Purchase Decision - Factor Analysis
- Market Segmentation, Estimating Market Size, Market Profiling - Cluster Analysis
- Consumers’ Discrete Choice Behaviour - Logistics Regression
- Product Distribution & Supply Chain Analytics
- Decision Tree Analysis in Marketing
- Consumers’ Utility of Product Features, Product Modification - Traditional Conjoint Analysis
- New Product Development, Pricing Decision, Market Share Calculation - Choice Based Conjoint Analysis
- Time Series Analytics in Marketing
- Decision Tree Analysis in Marketing
- Study of Cause and Effect of Consumer Behaviour – Experimental Analytics
- Social Media Analytics Text Mining for Decision Making
- Customer Basket Analysis
One on-campus component of 2 days will take place at IIM Kozhikode campus
How it Work
The teaching approach will be highly interactive taking advantage of the technological benefits. The pedagogy followed for the programme will be a judicious blend of lectures, case studies and participants’ experience sharing.
Prof. Atanu Adhikari
Prof. Shovan Chowdhury
|Programme Fees*||₹ 1,47,500/-|
* Taxes will be additional as applicable
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 4 installments
|Registration Fees||1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Instalment|
To be paid at time
|17th January, 2021||10th March, 2021||10th May, 2021||10th August, 2021|
|* Taxes additional|
|Application Closure Date||6th December, 2020|
|Academic Orientation Date||23rd January, 2021|
|Programme Start Date||30th January, 2021|
|Programme End Date||November 2021|
There is an immense demand of Analytcis as well as strategic management courses among all management professionals. Sales and Marketing professionals are always keen to do a programme which will equip them for strategical marketing as well as detailed decision making process on the basisi of marketing analytics. This is first time any course by any top b school which is concentrating advanced level of content for Strategy and Analytics from the perspective of Marketing Professionals. The detailed content, low cost, case studies, capstone project place this programme on top in the list of all long term and short term marketing courses. Highly recommended for Mid to Senior Managers working in the marketing,sales and marketing analytics domain.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - January 2021
Saturday: 12:15 P.M. to 3:15 P.M.
All payment terms & conditions for application, registration, programme and campus fees are adhering to the policy of respective Institute or their Service/ Technology partners. Team “The Top B School” does not take any payment or fees on this website or in any of our account.
All applications are assessed by the respective institute and our team has no role in selection/rejection/on hold status of candidate.
"The Top B School" team is responsible for counselling, admission guidance, sharing application links and helping in completing application & registration processes. In any case, our team will not be responsible for any payments, refunds and results.