Project management has evolved during the past decade and various tools and new trends are shaping the future of project management. In a world widely getting disrupted by digital and data, organisations are increasingly finding the need to respond faster and be more agile in the way projects are being managed. Project managers earn handsome pay packages in India with an average salary, as per payscale, of approximately INR 15,09,721 As the project management career paths exist in multiple industries, immense career opportunities are available for the deserved professionals across diverse range of industries. Agile project management, an iterative delivery methodology, has been gaining more prominence in effectively handling large and complex projects .
Towards the end of this programme, you would have gained valuable insights on art of handling various complex projects through effective Project Management. The programme objectives are:
- The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project – from initiation through closing
- To balance the critical trade-offs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations
- The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses
- Contextually-designed 6 Months programme suitable for working professionals
- IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni status
- Recognised professional certification from IIM Indore
- Get Certified from IIM Indore, a Triple Accredited (AMBA, EQUIS & AACSB) Business School
- Programme faculty team includes the best of the domain experts
- Hands-on pedagogy with focus on real business use cases
- Learn from IIM without leaving your job and city.
- Online mode of course delivery using an appropriate Synchronised technology platform
- Lectures will be delivered through broadband-based technology involving two-way audio and video communication
- Participants can attend sessions from their own desktop/laptop(D2D)
- Interaction with the concerned faculty through e-mails/chat mode
- In-campus module of 3 days
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through D2D Sessions. D2D referes to Direct to Device that enable students to attend sessions from anywhere on their own systems as per LIVE schedule of session.
Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE
2 years of minimum work experience is required to apply
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Indore, on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose.
All those who successfully complete the prescribed course of study and fulfill all other academic requirements will be awarded “Certificate Programme in Project Management” by IIM Indore.
Alumni Status/ Placement
IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni status will be awarded to candidates who will successfully complete the programme.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Processes and the Project Life Cycle
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Working with MS Projects
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Challenges for Agile Teams
- Project Management Team Leadership
3 days on campus is part of this programme.
How it Work
The pedagogy adopted in this programme will involve a combination of the following:
- Case discussions
- Project work
- Term papers
Prof. Rohit Kapoor - Fellow, IIM Ahmedabad
Processing Fee - INR 10,000 plus GST
(Processing fee contains INR 4,250 towards registration fee & INR 5,750 towards the total programme fees which will be adjusted in 1st instalment. In case a candidate is not selected for the programme, an amount of 2,500 shall be deducted towards administrative charges and balance of 7500 shall be refunded to the candidate.)
INR 1,03,750 plus GST (inclusive of registration and campus fee)
|Campus Visit Fee||12,500|
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 3 installments
|Particulars||1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment|
|Date||At the time of Registration||Within one week of offer rollout date||10th February 2021||10th April 2021|
GST as applicable.
|Application Closure||15th October, 2020|
|Date of 1st Instalment Payment||Within one week of offer letter rollout date|
|Date for Academic Orientation||19th December, 2020|
|The date for 1st Session (Commencement of Programme Delivery)||26th December, 2020|
|Tentative Programme End Date||June, 2021|
IIM Indore has launched the first batch of "Certificate Program in Project Management" for working professionals. IIM Indore is prominently known for its methodology and pedagogy to deliver the updated course content. The programme is also offering 3 days campus component which ensures a good professional peer group learning, networking and in campus course delivery. All executives and managers looking forward to excel their skills in project management can join this programme to reap benefits of brand certification, quality content delivery and in campus experiecne of IIM Indore.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - December 2020
Saturday 9 am to 11:45 am
All payment terms & conditions for application, registration, programme and campus fees are adhering to the policy of respective Institute or their Service/ Technology partners. Team “The Top B School” does not take any payment or fees on this website or in any of our account.
All applications are assessed by the respective institute and our team has no role in selection/rejection/on hold status of candidate.
"The Top B School" team is responsible for counselling, admission guidance, sharing application links and helping in completing application & registration processes. In any case, our team will not be responsible for any payments, refunds and results.