IIM Nagpur’s Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM) is designed to be integrative, providing working professionals with a comprehensive understanding of SHRM, and preparing them for HR leadership roles in a global business environment. In this programme, participants will understand how strategically aligned human resource decisions lead to sustainable competitive advantage. Participants can apply this knowledge in various settings such as small, medium, and large firms and non-profits.
- Contextually designed 12-month programme for working professionals
- Campus immersion module of 3 days
- Focus on real business use cases
- Chamber Consulting by IIM Nagpur Faculty
- IIM Nagpur Alumni status
After completing this program, participants should develop a deeper understanding of the design and execution of human resource management strategies. Specific objectives of the program are to help participants to:
- Develop a strategic mindset about managing organisation’s human resources and implementing human resource policies through a strategic perspective.
- Understand key strategic human resource management concepts.
- Design and formulate various HRM processes such as talent acquisition and selection, learning and development, performance and talent management, and compensation and reward systems in line with organisational goals.
- Understand and apply human resources management towards building organisational performance and employee well-being.
- Develop capacity to accomplish business strategy via human resources management. Develop and evaluate human resource strategy that supports organisational goals and builds competitive advantage.
- Diploma (10+2+3) or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) or 2-year Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognised university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU) in any discipline
- Prior education with a focus on human resource management (HRM) is not necessary
- Minimum THREE years of work experience after completion of qualifying education *
- Participants who fulfil the above criteria and are not working are also eligible to apply for the programme
- Final selection will be done by IIM Nagpur
*Internships and Trainee experiences are not considered as Full-time work experience
The selection will be based on candidate’s profile evaluation, subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
This course have 3 modules
|1||Preparing to Manage Human Resources – A Strategic Approach
|2||Changing Nature on Work, Workplace, and Workforce
|3||Organisational Development for the New Age Organisations
|4||Strategic Talent Acquisition
|5||Performance Management System
|6||Strategic Compensation Management
|7||Strategic Talent Management
|8||Developing Leadership Capabilities
|9||HR Metrics and Analytics
|10||Conflict Management and Negotiation Skills
|12||Influence without Authority
|13||Mentorship and Coaching
|14||International Human Resource Management
|15||Emotional Intelligence and Neuroscience of Leadership
|16||Labor Laws and HR Compliance – New Age Policies
|17||Learning, Knowledge and Human Development
|18||Role of HR in Fostering Inclusivity in the Organisation
|19||Designing Competency Framework
|20||Building the Story and Communicating Effectively to Stakeholders: Ignored yet Impactful Element for HR Professionals
- Participants who successfully meet the evaluation criteria and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
- Successful participants will also be accorded IIM Nagpur Alumni status.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Total Fees (Excluding Application Fee)||2,25,000|
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 3 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||05-Jun-2022|
|Session commencement (With or without campus visit)||20-Aug-2022|
|End of programme (Last session including assessment)||31-Aug-2023|
The programme is delivered through blended learning mode. The in-class component will involve a variety of pedagogical techniques like lectures, case discussions, simulation games, role-plays, group projects, and other experiential exercises. The online component, delivered through a state-of-the-art Interactive Learning platform, will facilitate learning in synchronous mode using multimedia components for enhanced engagement and experience.
To be publish.Apply Now