Transform into the finest version of you!
Senior corporate executives are expected to be “force-multipliers” but faced with the relentless pace and pressure of the business domain can sometimes make them lead their team and organization astray. Therefore, it becomes imperative for the executive to be firmly grounded in oneself – while staying in control of one’s context – in the pursuit of leading oneself, one’s team and one’s organization to greater heights of accomplishment and performance.
While the maturing executive does come to terms with the cross-functional requirements of the widening ambit of one’s roles and responsibilities, it is usually in investing in one’s own competencies and capabilities that one falls short. These capabilities, at their root, spring from the mental models that no longer meet the tests of the times, and one’s competencies that have been taken for granted.
Carefully designed modules of this course shall expose the participants to the distilled wisdom from a variety of fields including neurosciences, management, sports, behavioural sciences, and psychology to create healthy organizational cultures that deliver. We will learn to appreciate why the Harvard Business Review calls mindfulness the “must‐have skill for executives” and how to leverage the same for extending one’s wellbeing along with that of our colleagues, teams and organizations.
This course helps the aspiring senior leaders take a hard close look at themselves and reassess their preparedness to handle the increasingly complex world beset with a multitude of challenges and opportunities. The exposure, provided by this course, to the many opportunities available at leading oneself, one’s teams and the organization, shall doubtlessly lead the way to a healthier, happier and more engaged workplace that continues to deliver exceptional results.
As Yoda wisely said, “You must unlearn what you have learned…. Do or do not. There is no try.” Here is inviting you to a journey that will transform how you look at yourself, life and the world. Transformational results, both internal and external, shall surely follow.
A unique transformational leadership journey- Drawing from wide-ranging theoretical insights, each individual shall be enabled to leverage one’s unique personal and professional journeys for greater fulfilment in their lives and careers
Self-assessment & Reflection Surveys- The surveys are structured to provide ample opportunities for the participants to look at their past with a fresh set of eyes and apply the learnings for a stronger future
Two on-campus immersion modules- The two Campus modules, at the commencement and culmination of the course, shall build cohesion in the batch and pave the path to stronger meaningful connections even beyond the course
Engaging pedagogy leading to immense networking opportunities- Pedagogy comprising group assignments and exercises shall contribute towards networking with worthy classmates from other sectors and industries
360-degree leadership evaluation- Upon payment of an additional fee of Rs. 5000 + GST, participate in an integrated 360-degree leadership evaluation to assess your own leadership. A personalized report will be prepared and shared with you based on the feedback you receive from your superiors, peers and subordinates
Certificate of Completion from XLRI- Opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion from XLRI
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through D2D Sessions. D2D referes to Direct to Device that enable students to attend sessions from anywhere on their own systems as per LIVE schedule of session.
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written, is mandatory.
Senior Managers & CXOs with a minimum of 15 years of work experience as on 01 February 2021.
Profiles will be assesed by XLRI Jamshedpur on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose
Executive Development Program in Transformational Leadership will be awarded by XLRI Jamshedpur to the students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
On successfull completion XLRI Jamshedpur will award Alumni status to students.
On Campus Component 1 (3 days)
- Re-imagining Multi-tasking for productive efficiency
- The Changing Arena of Leadership
- Self-mastery – Honing the essential leadership instrument
Programme Coverage Live Virtual Sessions
- Mindful leadership - The Basics [1. Attention & The Now; 2. Automaticity; 3. Judgments; 4. Acceptance; 5. Goals; 6. Compassion; 7. The Ego; 8. Integration]
- Engendering the Growth Mindset for Personal Excellence
- Business Acumen for Leadership
- Leadership for Competitive Advantage
- Visioning for Leading Organizations
- Stress Resilience for Exceptional Results
- The Emotional Dynamics of People Mastery
- Embedding Motivation & Inspiration
- Delegation & Empowerment
- Counseling for nurturing connections - Exploration, Insight, and Action
- The Leadership Essentials
- The Journey to Transformational Leadership
- Sharpening the Team Mind - Communication & Collective Intelligence
- Leveraging Diversity for business results
- Battling and overcoming unconscious bias
- Rewarding Teamwork
- Using Power, Exercising Influence
- Assessing Political Capital for leading well
- Mastering Conflicts - Leveraging Differences to Create Opportunities
- Negotiating Your Way to Success
- Goal setting - The promise and the perils
- Organization design for delivering results
- The hidden heuristics that derail leadership decision-making:
- Lessons from Behavioral Sciences
- Crafting Corporate Cultures for sustained results
- Coaching conversations for development
- Celebrating Leadership
On Campus Component 2 – Valedictory Module (2 days)
- Assessing one’s Developmental Networks
- Leveraging Opportunities-in-place for leadership development
- Lessons of Experience: What to focus upon and where
- Being Well: Promoting Wellbeing
- Integration: Looking back, Surging ahead
On-campus sessions will be twice during course for total of 5 (3+2) days.
How it Work
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The pedagogy will comprise lectures by XLRI faculties and will be taught with the help of case studies, experiential exercises, self-assessment, and role plays. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via our SLIQ Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear doubts.
Dr. Manish Singhal- B. E. (Mechanical), PGDM (Finance), Fellow (PhD) from IIM Calcutta
For Indian Residents - INR 2,20,000/- plus GST as applicable
For International Students - USD$ 4400/-
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 4 installments
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Instalment|
Rs. 55,000 +
Rs. 55,000 +
Rs. 55,000 +
Rs. 55,000 +
Applications being processed every week. Admissions First Come First Serve Basis.
Transformational Leadership Course of XLRI is quite popular since its launch. Now that XLRI launched 2nd batch of this highly reputed programme, there are already many admissions are in queue. This programme is the best fit for middle level, senior level professionals who are looking forward to take up higher management and leadership roles . They can expect a very pratical, case study based programme with wonderful content from the prominent faculty of XLRI Jamshedpur. The peer group learning also make this programme ranked above all in segment of Senior Management and Leadership Courses. Professionals with minimum 15 years can expect a great learning orientaed programme with decorated and updated course content. We would recommend this course if you look forward to acquire knowledge and network with highly designated professionals for learning and career growth.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - February 2021
Sunday from 06.30 p.m. to 09.30 p.m.
All payment terms & conditions for application, registration, programme and campus fees are adhering to the policy of respective Institute or their Service/ Technology partners. Team “The Top B School” does not take any payment or fees on this website or in any of our account.
All applications are assessed by the respective institute and our team has no role in selection/rejection/on hold status of candidate.
"The Top B School" team is responsible for counselling, admission guidance, sharing application links and helping in completing application & registration processes. In any case, our team will not be responsible for any payments, refunds and results.