Product management is the voice of the market inside the company. A product manager is the one who is responsible to articulate what success looks like for a product or service keeping in mind the needs of the customer and the larger business objective.
- A programme from DMS, IIT Delhi.
- DMS is ranked #5 in NIRF (2021) & IITD is ranked #2 as per QS World
- University Ranking 2022 in India.
- Hands-on experience with customer discovery
- State-of-the-art prototype development processes and tools
- 4.5 months, online programme for working professionals
- 48 hours of live online teaching
- IIT Delhi Continuing Education Programme (CEP) Certification
- 01. Learn to innovate new products from a value-driven and a customer-centric approach
- 02. Learn from the best-in-practice industry experts
- 03. Gain successful process-oriented product building capabilities
- 04. Be skilled in digital product/service/platform building
- 05. Develop a strong foundation in product deployment strategies
- 06. Build a strong foundation for Product Management roles
- Graduation/Diploma in any discipline
- Internship/Project/Work experience preferred
- Those appearing for final year graduation exams can also apply
Selection based on application
This course have 10 modules
Introduction to Product Management
Product Design and Discovery
- Product Line Decisions
Product Marketing and Launch
Product Growth and Scaling
- Candidates who score at least 60% marks overall and have minimum attendance of 60% will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from IIT Delhi CEP.
- Other than the above, rest all the candidates will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’ from IIT Delhi CEP.
- *Only e-certificates will be issued by CEP IIT Delhi.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
Note: All fees should be submitted in the IITD CEP Account only, and the details will be shared post-selection. The fee refund policy will be applied as determined by the CEP office.
|No. of Installments -3|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Last date to apply||30-Jun-2022|
|Shortlisted candidates will be informed by||05-Jul-2022|
|Last date to submit the fee||01-Jan-1970|
|Programme Start Date||20-Aug-2022|
|Programme End Date||17-Dec-2022|