The overall objective of the programme is to equip the participants with strategic skills in communication to enable them assume leadership positions in future. The programme presents new paradigms of leadership communications in the form of maneuvers that can act as game changers in complex business scenarios that requires critical thinking, comprehending ever evolving mutable market scenarios and interlacing changes in organizational structures, crucial decision making, and persuasive merits in interacting with internal and external stakeholders. The programme presents new strategic frameworks of communication both theoretical and practical demonstrating their applications in diverse domestic and international corporate cases. The major takeaway of the programme is to provide a novel communication guidebook that can help corporate leaders operationalize their vision and mission.
- Alumni status from IIM Calcutta
- Certificate by IIM Calcutta on successful completion of the program
- 6 days of in-campus sessions at IIM Calcutta
- Live Virtual Interactive and Learning Centre in your city
- Blend of lectures,real life case studies, quizzes and assignments
- Convenient Schedule for working professionals
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through Interactive Onsite Learning platform where LIVE and highly interactive Sessions are conducted in the Authorized Study Centres established across India.
Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE
Minimum of 7 years work experience holders can apply
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Calcutta on the basis of Academics, work experience, Statement of Purpose
"Executive Programme in Communication Strategies for Corporate Leaders" will be awarded by IIM Calcutta to students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
On successfull completion IIM Calcutta will award Alumni status to students.
Some of the areas and themes that will be covered are indicated below:
- Leading with Communication Strategy: Conceptualizing of a start-up toolkit for positioning communication not just as medium of interaction but as leadership strategy.
- Argumentation / Persuasion: Using the nudge factor from the domain of behavioral economics as communication converters.
- Leadership Narratives – Public Speaking: Repositioning oration as a leadership skill that elicits the targeted action in low interest audience scenarios
- Communication Analytics: Adopting a neo-classical approach in analyzing textual and visual data in the larger pool of data analytics.
- Leaders as Conflict Processors – Conflict Resolution and Negotiation: Transposing communication from the area of literature to the disciplines of behavioral sciences.
- Oratory Evaluations: Each and every participant will be preparing his/her own individual presentation to be given in the presence of the faculty. The faculty would evaluate and offer personalized commentaries on the individual oratory performance. Additionally all these presentations will be videographed in order to assist the presenters in the act of self-audit.
- Cross-Cultural Business Communication: Decoding diverse cultural dimensions impacting business transactions and evolving new contexts of transactional cultural clusters to manage cross-cultural diversity in trans-national organizations.
- Business Investigations: Adopting an innovative approach to the essential act of consultation comprising the pitch for recommendations, proposals and business messages with a persuasive push.
- Evaluations on Business Case Presentations: In a sequel to the individual stint of presentation there would be an episode of putting in together a presentation to offer consultations on business cases as a team. Participants would be divided into teams of 5 members each to work collaboratively on cases assigned by the faculty. These presentations will also be videographed for evaluative purposes.
On-campus sessions will be conducted twice during course for total of 6 days
How it Work
- Highly Interactive Virtual LIVE sessiona
- Theory & Practical Inputs
- Case study approach.
- Assignments, E-Learning, & Presentations
INR 1,000/- plus GST as applicable
INR 1,26,000/- plus GST as applicable is the total program fees.
Campus visit fees: 36,000/- plus GST as applicable to be paid at the time of campus visit.
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 4 installments
|Installment - 1||Installment - 2||Installment - 3||Installment - 4|
VC Now ( Unified Collaboration Services)
A different league course from all. It is unique content designed for only leaders who look forward to work and enhance their communication strategies. Wonderful course content and 6 months course with Alumni benefit.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - TBD
Saturday 9 AM to 12 Noon