Sales and marketing are the two critical functions for any business, be it a product or service. While marketing is about creating and spreading awareness about the product or service, sales equates to revenue (an organisation’s top line figures) that keeps an organisation running and sustainable. While these two business functions are different, they both share a common goal: to attract prospects and convert them to customers, ultimately generating revenue.
The Executive Programme in Sales & Marketing is a comprehensive course that integrates contemporary knowledge, skills, tools and techniques in Sales and Marketing functions. Taught by expert and eminent faculty of IIM Lucknow, the nine-month programme is designed to empower participants with a thorough understanding of theoretical principles as well their application to practical aspects of a business. The Direct-to-Device programme (Live lectures accessed by participants on their smartphone/tablet/laptop/desktop) comprises of a 3-day, on-campus module at the beginning of the programme. All participants will have access to IIM Lucknow’s Learning Management System with the flexibility to reach out to the faculty for queries and clarifications at any time throughout the duration of the course.
- Understand Theories & Working Principles of Sales & Marketing
- Create Strategic and Tactical Frameworks of Sales & Marketing
- Evaluate Contribution Margin of each entity in Sales & Marketing
- Analyse Efficacy of Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Apply Tools & Techniques of Digital Marketing & Analytics
- Contemporary Marketing programme taught by expert and experienced faculty
- Comprehensive knowledge of various aspects in marketing and concepts along with digital & social media as marketing tools
- Nine-month course delivered via live online lectures accessed by participants through their smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop
- One 3-day mandatory on-campus session at IIM Lucknow campus
- Convenient schedule for working professionals
- Peer learning and networking opportunities
- Certificate from IIM Lucknow along with IIM Lucknow MDP alumni status upon course completion
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through D2D Sessions. D2D referes to Direct to Device that enable students to attend sessions from anywhere on their own systems as per LIVE schedule of session.
Graduation or Diploma holders (10+2+3) from a recognized University with minimum 50%.
4 years of minimum work experience is required to apply
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Lucknow's faculty on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose.
"Executive Programme in Sales and Marketing" will be awarded by IIM Lucknow to students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
On successfull completion; IIM Lucknow will award MDP Alumni status to students.
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Research Analytics
- Sales and Distribution Management
- Product and Brand Management
- Strategic Aspects of Marketing
- Organisational and People Issues in Marketing
- Digital and Social Media as Marketing Tool
- Services Marketing
On-campus sessions will be once during course of 3 days.
*Due to Covid all campus visits shall be conducted once the Government lifts the travel ban and permits the reopening of educational institutes. Candidates will be given appropriate time to plan their travel and itinerary.
How it Work
The programme offers an interactive learning experience with live virtual sessions. The pedagogy follows a judicious blend of instruction methodologies that include:
- Real-life Case Studies
- 360-degree view for core courses
- Group Discussions
Prof. Rajesh Aithal (Professor Marketing)
Processing Fees - INR 10,000/- plus GST
At the time of application, Processing Fee of INR 10000 will be charged. Processing fee contains INR 2,500 towards application fee & INR 7,500 towards the 1st instalment of Programme Fees. Processing Fee of INR 10,000 is refundable in case the participant’s profile is rejected by IIM Lucknow
Program Fees - INR 1,88,000/-
MDP Alumni Fees - INR 10,000/-
(18% GST applicable)
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 4 installments
|Installment 1||Installment 2||Installment 3||Installment 4|
|Date||One week from the offer roll out date||10th October, 2020||10th December, 2020||10th February, 2021|
|Amount (INR)||INR 42,000*||INR 49,500*||INR 49,500*||INR 49,500*|
|*Excludes GST at 18%
** Effective 1st Instalment after deducting INR 7500 received at time of application (INR 49500 – INR 7500 = INR 42000)
|Application Closure Date||7th June, 2020|
|Last Date of 1st Installment||One week from the offer roll out date|
|Technical Orientation||30th August, 2020|
|Class Start Date||21st August, 2020|
|Campus Module Date||* 21st to 23 rd August, 2020|
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
First batch of Executive Program in Sales and Marketing (EPSM) is being launched by IIM Lucknow. best part is they are offering this course on D2D (direct to desktop mode) that too with campus component. the wide range of content is being covered. Case study, quizzes are crucial part of programme completion which add value to the rigor of the course. Certainly one of the best Sales and Marketing from IIM's. Cost is also one USP because its the lowes of any course for such duration in Sales and Marketing domain.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - August 2020
Sundays: 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M