Managers manage and leaders lead. The transition from a manager to a leader requires a strategic shift in perspective, mind-set, and focus. The need to envision the bigger picture and broaden horizons is as essential for aspiring leaders as it is for people in leadership roles who yearn for greater success. A strategic perspective will enable leaders to analyse market dynamics, anticipate trends, think long term and prepare for sustainable growth.
The Advanced Programme in Strategy for Leaders from IIM Lucknow is a comprehensive programme designed to impart core knowledge and skills required to lead a business or organisation from a strategy perspective. The curriculum is designed to expose participants to basic concepts and framework of strategy and learn strategy formulation at different levels of an organisation. Further, participants will be taught to link strategy formulation and strategy implementation, and acquire in-depth insights into advanced topics in strategy.
- Comprehensive programme on advanced principles of strategy and their implementation
- Designed to develop strategic change initiatives and sharpen strategic effectiveness
- One-year course delivered via live online lectures
- Two 3-day mandatory on-campus modules at IIM Lucknow campus
- Convenient schedule for working professionals and greater learning and networking opportunities
- Certificate from IIM Lucknow along with IIM Lucknow Executive Education alumni status upon course completion
- Award of Certificate directly by IIM Lucknow.
- Membership of IIM Lucknow Alumni association upon completion of the programme.
- Experienced and diverse participant group
- Two "In Campus" modules of 3 days each
- Sharpen Leadership and Strategical Decision Making Skills
Mode of Delivery
This Program is delivered through Interactive Onsite Learning platform where LIVE and highly interactive Sessions are conducted in the Authorized Study Centres established across India.
*Due to COVID-19, Government has advised against all kinds of public gathering till further notice. For us, safety of our learners is important and hence the programme will be delivered over Direct-to-Device platform i.e. (D2D) where you can access online interactive lectures which will get delivered on your desktop/laptop/mobile. Once the situation improves, the programme shall then be delivered at the designated Centres
Graduation or Diploma holders (10+2+3) from a recognized University with minimum 50%.
5 years of minimum work experience is required to apply
Profiles will be assesed by IIM Lucknow's faculty on the basis of Academics, work experience and Statement of Purpose.
"Advanced Programme in Strategy for Leaders" will be awarded by IIM Lucknow to students on successful completion of the programme.
Alumni Status/ Placement
On successfull completion; IIM Lucknow will award MDP Alumni status to students.
- Introduction to strategy and strategic decisions
- Conceptual framework in strategic management
- Evaluation of business environment: general, industry and competitor
- Competitive rivalry and dynamics
- Assessment of resources, capabilities and competencies
- Developing business, corporate and international strategy
- Cooperative strategies: Strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Technology and innovation strategy
- Blue Ocean strategy
- Bottom of pyramid strategies
- Session-specific case analysis and presentation
- Comprehensive case analysis and strategy presentation
- Strategy in emerging markets
- Human resource management and strategy
- Knowledge-based view on strategy
- Strategy implementation
- Organisation structure and management control
- Corporate governance and ethics
- Disruption as competitive strategy
- Functional area inputs
- Management of change and transformation
- Submission of business plan/strategy
- Implementation of submitted business plan/strategy
- Presentation of Report and subsequent discussion
On-campus sessions will be twice during course of 3 days each.
*Due to Covid all campus visits shall be conducted once the Government lifts the travel ban and permits the reopening of educational institutes. Candidates will be given appropriate time to plan their travel and itinerary.
How it Work
The programme offers an interactive learning experience with live virtual sessions. The pedagogy follows a judicious blend of instruction methodologies that include:
- Virtual Live Lectures
- Real-life Case Studies
- Live Corporate Examples
- Guest Lectures by Business Leaders
- Live Group Discussions and Exercises
Prof. Sabyasachi Sinha (Assistant Professor Strategic Management)
Processing Fees - INR 10,000/- plus GST
At the time of application, Processing Fee of INR 10000 will be charged. Processing fee contains INR 2,500 towards application fee & INR 7,500 towards the 1st instalment of Programme Fees. Processing Fee of INR 10,000 is refundable in case the participant’s profile is rejected by IIM Lucknow
Program Fees - INR 2,40,000/-
MDP Alumni Fees - INR 10,000/-
(18% GST applicable)
No. of INSTALLMENTS
Total amount to be paid in 4 installments
|Installment 1||Installment 2||Installment 3||Installment 4|
|Date||One week from the offer roll out date||10thOctober, 2020||10thJanuary, 2021||10thApril, 2021|
|Amount (INR)||INR 55,000**||INR 62,500||INR 62,500||INR 62,500|
|**Effective 1st Instalment after deducting INR 7500 received at time of application (INR 62500 – INR 7500 = INR 55000)
*Excludes GST at 18%
|Application Closure Date||14th June, 2020|
|Date of First Installment||One week from the offer roll out date|
|Date of First Class/Campus Visit||31st July to 2nd August, 2020|
|Technical OrientationDate||8th August, 2020|
|Programme End Date||July, 2021|
This is 4th bach of the programme and first ever batch with Times TSW. Course content of the progrmme is impressive and "Blue Ocean Strategy" content is rarest which found in Executive courses. When you go through course content of "Advanced Programme in Strategy for Leaders" of IIM Lucknow, you find this is the exact content what is required to strenthen midlle level maangemtn profile and prepare you for Senior Level Managent position. Another best thing of the programme is its Fees. Thi sis the as lowest as any IIM could offer in one year course with such content, campus visits and Alumni benefits.
Strongly recommended for Leaders and Managers look forward for Senior Management and Leadership Postions.
Applications can be submitted Online. Application Link can be shared with candidates post profile confirmation by the concerned team.
To Apply Please Fill Below Form
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review.
Start - July 2020
Saturdays: 6:45PM to 9:45PM