Consequent to decades of information technology deployment, organizations today have more information at hand than ever before. But in many cases the information is not being utilized to out-think the rivals. Thus, organizations are missing out on a potent competitive tool.
Business Analytics is about quantitative analysis and predictive modeling towards data-driven competitive strategies. Exemplars of analytics are using tools to identify their most profitable customers; offer the right price; accelerate product innovation; optimize supply chains; identifying the true drivers of financial performance etc. Organizations as diverse as HSBC, PepsiCo, Amazon, Barclay's, Capital One, Procter & Gamble, Wachovia, and the Boston Red Sox illuminate how to leverage the power of analytics. Competence in analytics along with the ability to handle big-data has become a critical skill for managers of the new age business organizations.
This executive long distance programme would have modules such as Data Mining, Business Intelligence, Statistical Decision Modeling, Spreadsheet Modelling, Financial Analytics, Marketing Analytics, and Operations Analytics, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Data Visualization and Descriptive Analytics. The overall value gained at the end of the programme is expected to build a solid foundation of business analytics.
- The Program provides excellent executive education in the field of Business Analytics.
- It would help improve managerial and leadership capabilities of participants.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/10+2+4/10+2+2/11+1+3)/Master’s Degree (or its equivalent) from Universities recognised by UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU with minimum 50% aggregate marks in either Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (must be adequately familiar with high school level mathematics).
- Candidates who have less than 50% marks in graduation but have more than 50% marks in post-graduation are also eligible.
- Candidates should have a minimum of TWO years of full-time paid experience post completion of qualifying examination and should be working at the time of application.
*Internships and Training Experiences will not be considered in full time work-experience.
The selection will be based on candidate’s profile evaluation, subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
- Advanced Topics in Analytics: Big Data, Cloud Computing
- Business Analytics and Competitive Advantage
- Data Mining Applications in R
- Data Visualization and Descriptive Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Marketing Analytics
- Mathematics for Business Analytics
- Operational Analytics
- Predictive Modelling
- Statistics for Business Analytics
- Time Series Models in Business
*The certificate shown above is for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact prototype of the actual certificate.
** IIM Calcutta reserves the right to change the certificate and specifications at any time without notice.
|Fee Particulars||Amount (in )|
|Total Fee (Excluding Registration Fee and including on-campus stay)||5,10,000*|
|No. of Installments -Total amount to be paid in 4 installments.|
|Instalment No.||Amount (in )|
|Installment 1||8,500+1,19, 000|
|Timeline and Dates|
|Application Closure Date||31-Jul-2022|
|Class Start Date||20-Nov-2002|
|Programme End Date||30-Nov-2002|
The teaching approach will be highly interactive and leverage technology and deploy diverse pedagogical tools and techniques, including lectures, real-life case studies, assignments, quizzes, etc.
To be published soon.Apply Now