Senior Management and Leadership
Managers manage and leaders lead. The transition from a manager to a leader requires a strategic shift in perspective, mind-set, and focus. The need to envision the bigger picture and broaden horizons is as essential for aspiring leaders as it is for people in leadership roles who yearn for greater success. A strategic perspective will enable leaders to analyse market dynamics, anticipate trends, think long term and prepare for sustainable growth.
A leader’s job is to look into the future and see the organisation, not as it is, but as it should be.” – Jack Welch
The transition from managers to senior management necessitates a paradigm shift in approach, outlook and perspective. Years of managing can sometimes become routine with short term goals, thus making it easy to miss the forest for the trees. To be a part of senior management, managers need to inculcate leadership qualities like envisioning the future, taking a macro view of the business landscape, and developing a strategic mindset.
The best Senior Management and Leadership courses designed specifically for working professionals from IIM and top business schools can be explored and joined in this section
Senior Management and Leadership Related Courses:
- XLRI - Post Graduate Certificate in Senior Leadership (XSLP)
- IIM Calcutta- Women Leadership Program
- XLRI - Executive Development Program in Leadership and Change Management (LCM)
- IIM Calcutta- Leadership and Management Course
- IIM Ahmedabad - Senior Management Program (SMP)
- IIM Calcutta- LEAD:Learn, Enhance, Aspire & Deliver Course
- IIM Calcutta- Senior Management Programme
- IIM Lucknow- Advanced Programme in Leadership in the Digital Era