Human Resource Management is primarily concerned with the management of people within organizations, focusing on policies and on systems. HR departments are responsible for overseeing employee-benefits design, employee recruitment, training and development, performance appraisal, and rewarding. Operations management is an area of management concerned with designing and controlling the process of production and redesigning business operations in the production of goods or services. Technology offers us with a chance to attain EXECUTIVE LEARNING via online mode which makes that task a cakewalk. It is a no more time bounded or place prohibited. One can easily pursue their higher studies when the opportunity of learning through online mode is available. Learning online is economically viable and feasible source of achieving executive education. The first need of Executive Education comes when we need to strengthen our CORE FIELD of working such as Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Analytics, Human Resource, Finance, Production, Operations etc. Then at the time one is moving to Managerial Positions and need to excel into all functions of management certainly there is requirement of updated knowledge and skills.
HR Management Related Courses:
- IIM Lucknow- HR Analytics Programme
- IIM Kozhikode- PG Certificate in Human Resource Management
- XLRI - Executive Development Program in People Analytics (EDPPA)
- XLRI - PG Course in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM)
- XLRI - Executive Development Program in HR Development (EDPHRD)
- XLRI - Executive Development Program in Talent Acquisition (EDPTA)