IIM Ahmedabad ePGP
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP Admission 2019: Eligibility, Criteria, Fees; GRE Score Acceptable Now
IIM Ahmedabad has declared to accept valid GRE scores of most recent five years for admission to ePGP 2019-21 batch onwards. Admission process for ePGP is open now. Last date to apply for the IIM Ahmedabad ePGP 2019 is May 31, 2019. The ePost Graduate Program (ePGP) in Management is a two year post-graduate diploma program offered on Interactive technology platform. One of the interesting highlights of IIM-An ePGP is that the program has included flexibility of completing the ePGP course in 3 years. The ‘e’ in ePGP programme stands for Electronic mode (Interactive Onsite Learning).
The e-Mode Post Graduate Programme – ePGP at IIM Ahmedabad offers long-term hybrid management education course leading to PG Diploma. The ePGP involves online exercises attended through study centres, classroom teaching at IIMA campus at regular intervals and mentored project work.
GRE Score: Acceptable for ePGP 2019 Admission
IIM Ahmedabad has announced to accept valid GRE scores of last five years from the ePGP 2019-21 batch onwards, aside from GMAT and CAT test scores. The candidates who have missed the CAT 2018 due date can also appear in GMAT/GRE until March 31, 2019, to apply for ePGP Admission 2019.
How to apply for ePGP 2019 Admission
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP 2019 application process is online only. The application procedure includes following six stages:
Step-2: Enter the Required details – Your Name, email, phone number
Step-3: Check your mail for the ID & Password provided by IIM Ahmedabad
Step-4: Login again with the newly provided registration ID and password on IIM Ahmedabad website
Step-5: Complete all the Registration Pages carefully one by one
Step-6: Make payment of Registration & Application Fee online with GST
IIMA ePGP: Programme Objective
The goal of the ePGP program is to impart management education to junior, middle, and senior level working professionals and business people looking for skills and strategies to take their associations to the next level. The ePGP course comprises of over 850 hours of study hall sessions, provides the students with leadership skills for the knowledge economy, through an inventive educational modules.
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP Admission: Important Dates
The key dates and schedule to apply for ePGP 2019 programme at IIM Ahmedabad are shared below:
Application Start Date
February / March 2019
Last Date to Apply for ePGP Admission
May 31, 2019
Personal Interview Dates
June / July 2019
Campus Module Start Date at IIMA
September 23, 2019
Studio Module Starts on
October 03, 2019
Eligibility to apply
- A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in any discipline/CA/CS/ICWA with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA is the basic qualification to apply for admission to ePGP 2019-21 at IIM Ahmedabad.
- A minimum 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after successful completion of graduation as on December 31, 2018 is required from the applicants.
- Applicants should be of minimum 24 years Age (born on or before December 31, 1994).
- The complete Admission process will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad.
- Must have obtained valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2016, 2017, and 2018) or GMAT / GRE score (a valid GMAT / GRE score taken within the last 5 years i.e. from January 1, 2014 to March 31, 2019) will be considered for short listing.
ePGP Application Fee
An application fee of Rs 2,000 plus GST is to be paid by the candidates at the time of submitting the online application by using credit card, debit card or net banking.
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP Admission Criteria
IIM Ahmedabad Admission Criteria for ePGP 2019-21 batch is a two step process involving the short listing criteria based on entrance exam score, work experience and other parameters and Final selection Criteria.
1. IIM Ahmedabad ePGP 2019 Short listing Criteria
- IIM Ahmedabad will shortlist the candidates on the basis of valid CAT score for the test taken within the last 3 years - 2016, 2017, and 2018; or GMAT / GRE score for the exam taken within the last 5 years from January 1, 2014 to March 31, 2019
- To ensure that your scores are sent directly to IIMA, please select "Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad - e-Mode Post Graduate Programme in Management (ePGP)"as one of the five programmes to which the GMAT results have to be sent from the menu provided by GMAT before the start of the test.
2. Final Selection Criteria
- All the shortlisted candidates are eligible to participate in Final selection round for admission to IIM Ahmedabad ePGP 2019-21 programme
- The Shortlisted candidates will be invited for personal interview at the IIMA campus or in other cities as decided by the Institute.
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP 2019: Programme Fee
- The total programme fees payable by ePGP students at IIM Ahmedabad is Rs 17, 42,500/- (Exclusive of GST which is to be paid on actual).
- Laptop computer, personal expenses on boarding, travel, clothes and laundry are extra.
The total programme fees for the 2019-2021 batches may increase further after making adjustment for inflations
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP: Programme USPs
- ePGP is a hybrid programme, with online lessons attended through study centers, classroom teaching at IIMA campus and project work.
- The two years IIMA's ePGP is comprehensive module exclusively designed for the executives in the different professional hierarchy. The program hones their skills, enhances strategic thinking and furnish students with entrepreneurial as well leadership expertise required for taking the organizations to the next level advancing their career aspirations.
- The curriculum is designed and conferred by the globally acclaimed faculty members, with an array of professional experience in research and teaching.
- The IIMA's ePGP pedagogy is benchmarked with global standards in management education thus providing participants with expertise that are vital in today's knowledge economy.
- The flexibility of the postgraduate diploma program attracts talented professionals from all over the country with a broad spectrum of career backgrounds in industries that includes Health & Pharmaceuticals, Finance, Real State, Government, Banking, IT and E-commerce.
- The ePGP batch has an average of 10 years' experience, aiming to study in a unique and collaborative learning environment while holding down a demanding role.
- IIM Ahmedabad attracts well experienced group of participants to ePGP. The quality of the applicant pool has increased
Established in 1961, the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) is recognized globally for excellence in management education. One of the top management schools in the world, IIM Ahmedabad educates leaders of the enterprises. The Institute’s strategic priorities include: strengthening connection with its various constituencies, including academics, practitioners, alumni, and the community; nurturing a high-performance work environment of stretch, autonomy, and teamwork; and strategic growth while maintaining emphasis on quality.
The flagship Post Graduate Programme (PGP) is ranked 21st in the Financial Times Masters in Management Ranking 2017. As per the Financial Times’ Global MBA Ranking 2017, IIMA’s Post Graduate Programme for Executives (PGPX) is ranked 29th in the World. The postgraduate program in food and Agri-Business (PGP-FABM) is ranked 1st in the Eduniversal Masters Ranking 2018. IIMA has been ranked as #1 Management institute as per the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) rankings of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Compare and join courses from the Top B Schools.